Skyrim:Kvenel the Tongue
|Kvenel the Tongue
|Primary Skills||One-handed, Two-handed, Block, Heavy Armor|
|Faction(s)||Creature Faction; DraugrFaction|
Kvenel dual-wields two unique items: Eduj, a sword, and Okin, an axe; both are enchanted with frost damage. He also has two backup weapons, which are leveled but not necessarily of maximum quality. The rest of his equipment is a variant of ancient Nord steel, which cannot be looted and is considerably stronger than the obtainable kind.
- Silenced Tongues: Unlock the burial chamber of the Tongue Chieftain Kvenel.
- His health is astronomical for his level, considering that a level 30 PC would have a maximum of 390. He also has an impressively high stamina, allowing for nearly unlimited use of power attacks.
- Kvenel is immune to all anti-undead spells, despite being below their level limit.
- Messages for him resisting shouts and other similar reactions use a generic title such as "Draugr Deathlord", depending on the leveled base enemy type, rather than his name.
- He cannot be detected by any Detect Life or Detect Dead spells, but can be detected by Totem of The Hunt and the Aura Whisper shout.
- The remains of Kvenel may have to be looted twice to obtain both Eduj and Okin.