Skyrim:Grisvar the Unlucky
|Grisvar the Unlucky
|Primary Skills||Light Armor, One-handed, Sneak, Two-handed|
|Morality||Property Crime Only||Aggression||Unaggressive|
If you decide to accept Madanach's help he will order you to kill Grisvar as a "show of loyalty".
- No One Escapes Cidhna Mine: Escape from Cidhna Mine!
- Shiv: Obtain a simple weapon from a fellow prisoner.
His potential greetings are:
- "I got locked up one too many times. Now I'm in for life."
- "Jarl decided I was too much of a problem. Threw me in here with the Forsworn."
- "I swear, if I ever get out of here, I'm giving up thieving. Really."
When spoken to directly:
- How long have you been here?
- "First it was 6 months, then a year, then 2 years. Now I'm in for life."
- What are you in for?
- "The first time? Thieving. The second time? Thieving. The third time? Thieving. It kind of keeps going like that."
No One Escapes Cidhna Mine
After speaking to Borkul the Beast:
- I need a shiv.
- "Ah, you want protection? I can get you what you need. Maybe you can do something for me, first? Duach has a bottle of Skooma. Finest distilled Moon Sugar. I'm shaking just thinking about it."
- I'll get it for you.
- "Thank you, friend. Don't worry. I'll have that shiv ready for you."
- I don't think so.
- "All right, but if you change your mind. Not like we're going anywhere."
If you already have skooma:
- I already have some skooma.
- "Ah, you're a clever one aren't you? Now, here's your shiv. Promise you won't ever use it on me, okay?"
Once you return with skooma:
- I have your skooma.
- "Here's your shiv. Promise you won't ever use it on me, okay?"
When spoken to after Madanach asks you to kill Grisvar:
- Madanach says hello.
- "What? No. No don't kill me. Please!"