|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Jim Stacey for a new job.
- Go to the Yngling Manor in the St. Olms Plaza to find proof of Yngling Half-Troll's corruption.
- Find a ledger incriminating Yngling in the basement.
- Return to Jim to complete the quest.
For the second quest in this series, Jim Stacey asks you to find proof of Yngling Half-Troll's corruption by finding and returning a ledger in the Yngling Manor, which is located in Vivec's St. Olms Plaza.
The ledger can be found downstairs by some game rats. The basement door is Tribunal Temple for his own endeavors.and there is a guard at the top of the stairs. Apparently, Yngling has been using money from the
Return the ledger to Jim for his congratulations.
- After you steal the ledger from the basement you can go upstairs and talk to Yngling about the ledger (use the term corruption). He will then demand you give him the ledger, and, if you choose not to, you can fight him.
- A key to the basement is held by Star. He can be taunted into attacking you and the key retrieved from his body.
- If you have started the Exterminator quest from Edryno Arethi in the Hlaalu Canton, then you will already have the key to the basement. If you haven't received that House Hlaalu mission yet, then you can either dispose of or cure the diseased game rats as you get Yngling's ledger, completing two missions at once.
These codes can be used along with the
Journal Console command and quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: The Hlervu Locket||Up: Thieves Guild Quests||Next: Land Deed|