|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Yngling Half-Troll (yngling half-troll)|
|House||St. Olms Yngling Manor|
|Faction(s)||House Hlaalu (Councilman)|
Yngling Half-Troll is a Nord noble and Councilman for House Hlaalu. He has a prized collection of game rats, which he values greatly. You'll need to either buy his support or kill him in order to become Hlaalu Hortator. Yngling has also apparently been stealing money from the Tribunal Temple to fund his own endeavors: but, although corrupt to the core, he is not a member of the Camonna Tong, as they do not accept non-Dunmer into their ranks, and thus his support can be independently purchased.
- Exterminator: Kill some diseased rats among Yngling's game rats in Vivec.
- Yngling's Ledger: Gentleman Jim Stacey wants you to fight corruption in Vivec.
- [Disposition -10.] "You? Accuse me of corruption? Just who do you think you are?"
- "Give me my ledger, thief, or you'll regret it."
- You're the real thief. "You'll pay for that, thief!"
- Take it. [Disposition -20. Yngling's Ledger has been removed from your inventory.] "Good. I'll just tear this ledger up. We are done speaking. Leave before I really get angry."
- [Disposition -10. Yngling Half-Troll's Fight +10.] "I think I told you that our conversation about this was over. You try my patience."
- Yngling is one of only two (along with Crassius Curio) councilors for all of the Great Houses who is not Dunmer.