|This user plays on the Xbox.|
|This user is knowledgeable about Oblivion.|
|This user is knowledgeable about Shivering Isles.|
|This user is knowledgeable about Knights of the Nine.|
|This user is male.|
|This user is Canadian, eh?|
Well, I finally joined the wiki after about a year of looking stuff up. I first played Morrowind when it came out on the PC, and I was underwhelmed at the start and gave up. I tried Oblivion when it came out for the xbox 360 , and I fell in love with it. I have made 11 full characters (two of which I still play), boasting a total of about 950 hours played. I also made 3 characters for test purposes. After getting over my addiction to Oblivion, I decided to retry Morrowind. I currently have 1 character made, and have only spent about 20 hours on him.
For convenience's sake, I will only show the two characters that I still play.
Current level: 43
Race: Wood Elf
Birthsign: The Thief
- Matthew is not my name, MATTHEW is the result of an inside joke I have with my friends. It has become my name whenever I need to name myself in a video game.
- My first character, some noticeable flaws in his build, but he seems to be doing fine at 3/4 difficulty.
- Is the head of all guilds.
- Has done all Daedric shrines.
- Has a perma-clone of himself.
- Has mastered these skills (so far):
- Heavy Armour
The White Prince
Current Level: 33
Birthsign: The Warrior
- Has complete invunerability to everything but arrows. He has attained the Escutcheon of Chorrol, the Amulet to Axes, the Ring of the Iron Fist, Ring of Vitality, and armour enchanted with resist magic sigil stones.
- Is the head of the Arena, but no other factions have even been joined.
- Is made pale white to match his name.
- Has done all Daedric quests.
- Has no Infamy or bounty received ever.
- Has closed 58 Oblivion Gates, and is still searching for the last one before closing the Great Gate.
Current level: 21
Race: Dark Elf
Birthsign: The Lady
- I was going for a fighter/thief build. I power-leveled Sneak as soon as I could, and I learned a very powerful Open spell.
- Currently Master Thief of the Thieves Guild, Apprentice in the Mage's Guild, Master in the Fighters Guild, and Initiate in the Tribunal Temple.
- Has acquired a daedric katana courtesy of Orvas Dren's friend.
- Has acquired a full set of glass armour courtesy of the unguarded Ghostgate armoury.
- Has finished the Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon main quests, with no cheating, just a lot of hit-and-run tactics (especially in the endgame of Bloodmoon).