|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
- Speak to Neloth.
- Go to the specified dungeon and retrieve the staff.
- Return it to Neloth in exchange for a different staff.
Asking Neloth if you can aid him in his research may have him make a more personal request. He will explain his fascination with the staffs of Azra Nightwielder, the original Shadowmage, and will reveal that he has located one such staff in a random dungeon. The location is radiant, and can include dungeons both on Solstheim and in Skyrim. Skyrim is far more likely, as there are considerably more potential locations there. Retrieve the staff from the specified dungeon and return it to Neloth. He will reward you with a random generic staff from his own collection.
- The quest can be done multiple times. At lower levels, it is one of the only side quests you will get from Neloth.
- The location of the staff will be a bandit camp, dragon lair, dragon priest lair, draugr crypt, Falmer hive, Forsworn camp, hagraven nest, vampire lair, or warlock lair; only locations which have a boss container will be chosen.
- If the dungeon is in Skyrim, the quest marker will point towards the Skyrim map marker in Solstheim. After collecting the staff, the quest marker will not be pointing to the Solstheim map marker in Skyrim.
- This quest may also choose dungeons with sections becoming inaccessible if cleared earlier, like High Gate Ruins.
|Azra's Staffs (DLC2TTR7)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|100||Neloth has asked me to retrieve one of Azra Nightwielder's staffs. It's hidden in <alias=dungeon>.
Objective 100: Get the staff
|200||Neloth has asked me to retrieve one of Azra Nightweilder's staffs. It was hidden in <alias=dungeon>.
Objective 200: Talk to Neloth
|300||Neloth asked me to retrieve one of Azra Nightweilder's staffs from <alias=dungeon>.|