The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Store||Indrano's Wonderful Wares|
- Mendyn Indrano: "Hey, Rhavil! No offal today. The temple's forbidden all sales."
- Rhavil Urano: "Quiet, fool! I paid you for discretion... remember?"
Otherwise he will say one of the following when he is spoken with:
- "Don't see what you want? Just ask. I can get it.
I had one fellow buy three hundred pounds of offal."
- "What rhymes with "kwama..?"
Oh. Can I help you?"
- "I'm only a merchant until my poetry catches the eye of Vivec. I'm sure it will. Any day now."