The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Home Settlement||Quarantine Serk|
|Store||Brooding Elf Inn|
- Quest For the Cure: Create a real cure for the Llodos Plague.
Before the related quest:
- "I'd welcome you to the Brooding Elf Inn, but I'm not in a very friendly mood. Between the plague and the Maulborn, I'm at my wit's end.
Still, if there's something I can get you, feel free to ask."
Quest For the Cure
During the quest, town alchemist Nilyne Hlor asks you to retrieve Kyne's Heart healing herbs from the innkeeper for her Llodos Plague treatment prototype. Lluther gives them up very willingly if Dethisam is Nilyne's patient.
- "It's times like these when I wish I had more help around here.
Is there something I can get you?"
- Any chance you have any Kyne's heart healing herbs?
- "Well, I might have some around here someplace, but Kyne's Heart is very rare and valuable. I can make a fair bit of gold if I hold out for the right price."
- Nilyne needs it to help Dethisam.
- "What? Why didn't you say so? I owe Dethisam more than I could ever repay. Plus, he's always been a good customer.
Please, take this. It's all I have left."