The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Once you arrive at Cheydinhal after finding the doctor's bag, Hilio will say:
- "So many dead and wounded. No cause is worth this!"
- I found a bag with your name on it.
- "I thought I'd never see this again! When the Goblins attacked, I panicked and ran. If I'd known how desperately I'd need my instruments here, I would have held onto my bag.
Thank you for returning it to me!"
After returning the bag and completing the quest, he'll say:
- "Even if I can save some of these wounded, the Imperials will just kill them another time."
- What's happening here?
- "Death and misery are what's happening. What does it look like?"
- What's your part in this?
- "My part? My part is to keep as many of these fools alive as I can, so they can go get stabbed again. Sound like fun to you?"
- Why don't you leave?
- "I can't. Even though I know they're doomed to die, I'll keep patching them up as best I can. If they're stupid enough to run back toward people who want to kill them, that's their problem."