The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The Silver Flute: Return a flute to its rightful owner.
When spoken to before finding his flute:
- "If it weren't for Vastae, I'd have left town a long time ago. Everyone here is so concerned about the fissure and earthquakes and such, they don't take the time to appreciate music. It'd do them some good to relax a little."
After you find his flute:
- "My silver flute has a much sweeter tone than the one I've been using. I'll be able to lift some spirits with this in hand!"
The Silver Flute
Return the flute to Halion in Chorrol and you can ask him:
- Is this yours? It bears your name.
- "My flute! I sold it after the earthquake ruined my home. It killed me to part with it, but I needed money for repairs.
Not that it helped, with the continual tremors and monster attacks."