The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "Lereluin is my husband, and a master hunter. We met each other while stalking the same bear. It was love at first sight!"
- How do you become a master hunter?
- "One does not become a Master Hunter, they are chosen by Brackenleaf after years of service in his Briars."
- Are you a part of Brackenleaf's Briars?
- "Why yes, I am. I'm quite adept in restoration magic, so I spend most of my time patching up the Briars who get into rough patches. But when I can, I hunt as often as possible."
If spoken to after joining the Briars, her greeting will be different.
- "You passed the trial? You should speak with Lereluin. My husband is always pleased to meet new Briars."