The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Card Art — Card Backs — Avatars — Playmat Backgrounds — Loading Screens — Miscellaneous Art — Unused Card Art
These loading screens appear when the game is loading. A message and art from the current expansion or event is shown.
- A Gauntlet is a tournament you can enter with a constructed deck to earn rewards.
- As you gain ranks in Solo Arena you'll face tougher challenges, but earn greater rewards.
- Have a question? A glossary of game terms can be found in the Options menu.
- Select your avatar to emote your opponent. Or select their avatar to mute their emotes.
- Strong decks usually include a good mix of cheap and expensive cards, and at least 30 creatures.
- Want to try a new race? You can change your avatar from the profile page.
- You can change your title on your profile screen.
- You can replay completed story chapters for fun, but you won's earn any rewards.
- You can test your deck in Practice mode, but you'll earn better rewards in Play mode.
- Complete quests for a specific guild to earn titles and bonus quests for that guild.
- Each card has a colored quality gem. Epic (Purple) and Legendary (Orange) are the most rare.
- Link your Bethesda and Twitch accounts and you can earn rewards for watching The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
- Low on gold? Complete your daily quests and play Casual or Ranked games in Play Mode!
- Reach the Mage, Warrior, and Thief in Ranked Mode each month to earn exclusive cards!
- Starter Packs are one of the least expensive ways to boost the size of your collection.
- Theme decks include epic and legendary cards to help build your collection.
- Unique cards have an orange gem at the top. You can have only one copy of each unique card in a deck.
- You can have up to three daily quests at a time. Complete them to make space for more.
- I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee and got shackled.
- Khajiit has wares, if you have coin.
- My cousin's out fighting dragons, and what do I get? Loading tip duty.
- Only burglars and vampires creep around after dark. So which one are you?
- What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
- Currently, the Miscellaneous loading screen messages are all references to dialogue which appeared in Skyrim.