Gift Items are artifacts used to gain the favor of the Champions. When approached, each Champion will give you a hint for an item they need. When you hand them the correct Gift Item, they will reward you accordingly by providing Aid Points. Aid Points can be used to gather clues/information or to buy training sessions. If you hand the Champions the wrong Gift, they will simply reject it with an insult. There is one Gift Item hidden in each of the 36 dungeons and while the Champions will only provide three hints each, they will always either reject or receive your Gift. Below is a complete list of Gift Items, where to find them and how many Aid Points they will net you from each Champion. Though they appear in the Sell menu with prices, merchants will refuse to buy Gift Items.
|Bandit Keyring||Massacre Caves 3||1||2||-||1||2|
|Bolt of Satin||Troll Pace||2||3||-||1||140|
|Copper Statue||Dawnstar Run 2||1||-||3||2||105|
|Festival Shirt||Blind Fjord 2||3||1||-||2||35|
|Gold Chain||Blind Fjord||3||1||-||2||70|
|Governor's Journal||Troll Hole 2, Ice Tribe Haven||3||3||1||3||560|
|Heatrune Blanket||Glacier Run, Slipneck Fjord 2, North Creek 2, Ice Spike 2||1||3||1||1||7|
|Ice Moss Rocks||Massacre Caves 2, Troll Hole||1||3||2||1||1|
|Ice Tribe Dagger||Massacre Caves, Slipneck Fjord 3, Ice Spike||1||2||3||2||5|
|Ivory Clasp||Slipneck Fjord, North Creek||3||3||-||1||26|
|Jeweled Map Case||Frostheim 3, Ice Council, Ice Council 2, Blind Fjord 3||3||2||2||2||525|
|Leg Weights||Frostheim, Troll Pace 2, Ice Spike 3||1||-||2||3||10|
|Poison Hair Clasp||North Creek 3||2||3||-||1||38|
|Prayer Mat||Dawnstar Run 3, Troll Pace 3||-||1||3||1||4|
|Scarring Knife||Ice Council 3, Ice Tribe Haven 3||1||2||3||2||56|
|Scented Soap||Glacier Run 3||2||3||-||1||8|
|Silver Lamp||Frostheim 2||3||1||-||2||66|
|Tinted Vellum||Ice Tribe Haven 2||2||1||1||1||105|
|Trolltooth Axe||Troll Hole 3||1||1||3||2||210|
|Winter Shawl||Dawnstar Run||2||3||-||1||35|
|Wolf-Tail Belt||Glacier Run 2||1||-||3||2||10|
Unobtainable Gift Items
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
The items marked with a "?" are present in the game files, but not in the game. Their values need to be found by a third party.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
This is a complete list of the twelve clues provided by the four Champions:
- I certainly could use good wine to fight off this chill.
- You know what I miss? Those little candies from the festival of lights. Strange isn't it?
- I need light to fend off the despair of nights in exile.
- I could use something better than this ratty cloak of mine. Should you find one could you bring it to me?
- I tire of smelling like a troll, but it still beats meeting one.
- Ah! I am all out of materials for scrolls and maps.
- I still have some ale around here, but I have to drink it straight from the keg.
- My prayer mat is tattered, almost disrespectful. I need a new one.
- Have you seen a cestus, the ones trolls use? Now that is a brutal weapon.
- I have most of what I need, but should you find something of interest, I would love to see it.
- I fear I grow soft and spindly hiding out like this.
- I have heard rumors that the governor lost his journal to raiders. Now that would be interesting reading.