The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Below is a list of features that made it to the release of Battlespire and are in the game to this day.
- Combination adventure/action. But still a Role Playing Game.
- Takes place on the Battlespire, meaning a small detailed world unlike Daggerfall.
- The entire game is in the realm of Oblivion.
- Detailed Three Dimensional environment that ranges to castles, to ruins and dungeons.
- Uses a First Person view for a realistic gameplay experience.
- Runs at 640x480 with 65,536 colors. (16Bit.)
- Runs in Software mode, no 3DFX support.
- Includes the Elder Scrolls SpellMaker.
- Daggerfall character creation system, but improved.
- Amazing special effects such as dynamic lighting and transparent water.
- Fully voiceovered dialog with all enemies in the game.
- Multiplayer with options for deathmatch, team and cooperative style gameplay through a number levels.