The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Release Date||11 November, 2011|
Table of Contents
- Family Settings, Installing, and Playing the Game / Getting Started
- Gameplay Controls, Main Menu / Gameplay Controls
- The Game Screen / Main Menu, Compass, Character Menu
- Compass, Character Menu / The Game Screen
- Skills, Increasing Your Skills And Leveling Up
- Items Menu, Favorites
- Magic Menu
- Maps And Fast Travel
- Dialogue, Bartering And Hirelings
- Sneaking, Pickpocketing And Lockpicking
- Crime And Punishment
- Smelting, Tanning and Cooking
- Horses, Houses, Books And Containers
- Xbox Live
- End User Licence Agreement
- Warranty Information, Technical And Customer Support
- The Legendary Edition version of the manual explains how to start each of the Add-Ons before the Table of Contents.
- The Special Edition version of the manual is a two-page pamphlet only providing gameplay controls and technical information.
- Screenshots in the manual shows the player-character is a Nord named Bendu Olo.