The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey is a portable spin-off game in the TES Travels series. It is available only on the Nokia N-Gage and N-Gage QD. It takes place in the region known as the Western Reach, which borders the provinces of Hammerfell, High Rock, and Skyrim.
—Shadowkey introductory text
- Quests — All the quests upon which you can embark
- Narrative — Brief description of the Shadowkey storyline
- Attributes — What are your basic stats?
- Classes — Information about the advantages gained through playing a particular class
- Creatures — A list of creatures and hostile NPCs you may face in the game, fit with pictures, statistics and combat strategies
- Items — Listing of all the items in the game and what they do
- Multiplayer — Information on the co-op mode featured in the game
- Races — An Argonian in the ice of the north? It can be done.
- Spells — Listing of all the spells in the game, their effects, and where to find them
- Map — Scanned version of the map that comes with the game
- Map Schematic — Simplified version of the in-game map
- NPCs — Listing of all the named people in the game
- Places — Listing of all the places found in Shadowkey
- Cheats — Less honest ways of getting what you need
- Concept Art — Archive of concept art released for the game
- Credits — A list of those developers whose hard work you cannot gauge
- Music — Information on Shadowkey's soundtrack
- Wallpapers — Official wallpapers, available in various sizes
- Shadowkey Files — Mods, utilities and patches for Shadowkey
- Shadowkey File Formats — Information on the file formats used for game data and save files
- Shadowkey Emulation Guide — A guide on how to emulate Shadowkey on modern PCs
- Shadowkey Asset Viewer — A tool developed to allow Shadowkey maps, models, assets and creatures to be viewed in a web browser