The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "War comes to Hammerfell, danger and ambition consuming three kingdoms. But some dangers arrive not upon studded boot, but move in stealth among the shadows. For a war of magics roils in the shadows, mixing with, and as dangerous as the war fought with steel. But unknown to kings and High Mages, the flames of war will forge a hero. It is this hero's destiny to alter theirs, and change the world of... Shadowkey."
- — Shadowkey introductory text
- Quests — All the quests upon which you can embark
- Narrative — Brief description of the Shadowkey storyline
- Attributes — What are your basic stats?
- Classes — Information about the advantages gained through playing a particular class
- Creatures — A bestiary of all the creatures found in the game
- Items — Listing of all the items in the game and what they do
- Multiplayer — Information on the two-player co-op mode featured in the game
- Races — An Argonian in the ice of the north? It can be done.
- Spells — Listing of all the spells in the game, their effects, and where to find them
- Map — Scanned version of the map that comes with the game
- Map Schematic — Simplified version of the in-game map
- NPCs — Listing of all the named people in the game
- Places — Listing of all the places found in Shadowkey
- Cheats — Less honest ways of getting what you need
- Concept Art — Archive of concept art released for the game
- Credits — A list of those developers whose hard work you cannot gauge
- Music — Information on Shadowkey's soundtrack
- Wallpapers — Official wallpapers, available in various sizes