Oblivion talk:Fort Cuptor

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search

'Child Overalls'[edit]

What is the basis for this claim? Do they really disappear and, if so, why? I think this should be properly explained in the article. --HMSVictoryTalk 11:46, 14 May 2008 (EDT)

Try reading the information at Child Overalls. --NepheleTalk 12:34, 14 May 2008 (EDT)


I've added a complete walkthrough of the whole dungeon, I have also removed the OPRP clean-up tag and added this page to the [[UESPWiki:Oblivion Places Redesign Project/Progress|Progress Page]]. Special thanks to Rpeh for the screen grabs. --SerCenKing 15:01, 16 October 2008 (EDT)

Two Underwater Chests[edit]

There are actually two underwater chests on the outside of the area, but only one is listed. The second is inside the underwater room. They should be added to the map. — Unsigned comment by (talk) at 19:17 on 3 October 2009

Confirmed, there's definitely two chests. I'll put a tag on the page. --Krusty 21:21, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
Just to be sure, which zone are we talking about? --SerCenKing Talk 19:51, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
Well, it's the exterior. In the underwater room just northeast from the "C" on the map. --Krusty 20:11, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
Is there any chance the chest is deliberately left out because it only contains clutter? Talk Wolok gro-Barok Contributions 20:19, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
Actually, I found two gold coins in the chest mentioned - and jewelry in the other. --Krusty 20:21, 8 October 2009 (UTC)

() Ok this is the CS info: the chest mentioned is named Wilderness Chest 01 and it is the one out of the water. The two underwater chests are Wilderness Chest 02 and WildernessMarauderChest01. The first is in the submerged 'rampart' while the second is on the lake bed, next to a skeleton. Basically, neither are mentioned, although they should: the first contains 100% chance of a few gold coins and 15% lockpick (and 75% chance of clutter) while the second has the same gold plus 10% jewelry, gems and 'combat potions' and 25% repair hammers. Uff, that was a long list! --SerCenKing Talk 20:55, 8 October 2009 (UTC)

Neither the WildernessChest01 or WildernessChest02 contains anything worth mentioning - just clutter and minor loot. The page is slightly confusing because it calls the chest a "Wilderness Chest 01", but it does link to the Marauder Dungeon page. rpeh •TCE 13:40, 8 March 2010 (UTC)

The Child[edit]

Is the Child a skeleton? If so i think a picture would be appropiate for the page since this skeleton is Unique..--VergilSparda 20:14, 7 April 2010 (UTC)

I'm pretty sure it is. I'll grab a shot asap. --SerCenKing Talk 15:18, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
Thanks :)--VergilSparda 15:41, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
And 5 years later, there's still no screenshot... - ZuTheSkunk (talk) 17:54, 4 July 2015 (UTC)