Morrowind:Sheogorath of the House of Troubles
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Archcanon Tholer Saryoni at the High Fane in the Vivec, Temple Canton for your duties.
- Travel to Ald Daedroth to visit the Statue of Sheogorath as part of the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners.
- Find the statue in the Inner Shrine and activate it to receive the poem Four Corners of the House of Troubles and the Blessings of the Fourth Corner.
Archcanon Tholer Saryoni in his quarters in the Crosier of the High Fane in the Vivec, Temple Canton tells you that the Fourth Corner of the House of Troubles is Sheogorath. His shrine is in Ald Daedroth, on the large island east of Dagon Fel. Beware that this shrine requires the magical gauntlet Gambolpuddy in order for you to activate it, which is somewhere in the shrine.
Sheogorath of the House of Troubles
You might have already visited Ald Daedroth if you have gone far enough on the Main Quest. It is a large shrine that is currently under siege by Ordinators. The glove can be difficult to find as it is hidden under the pillow of a bedroll (check the uppermost room in the Antechamber area). You can also find out the glove's location by chatting with Ra'Gruzgob, the Orc who thinks he's a Khajiit. Once you have the glove, find and activate the Statue of Sheogorath in the Inner Shrine to complete the Pilgrimages and receive the Blessings of the Fourth Corner (Fortify and Drain Intelligence, Luck, Personality, and Willpower 1−25 pts for 24 min). The shrine requires you to "donate" Gambolpuddy so the glove is removed from your inventory and disappears for good.
Return to Saryoni in Vivec to receive his acknowledgment of the Pilgrimages and, hopefully, a promotion.
- Due to something the developers overlooked, it is possible to do the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners and Mount Assarnibibi pilgrimage at any time - even if you aren't a member of the Tribunal Temple. Some of the Four Corners pilgrimages need to be done in order, and all four are required for the Mount Assarnibibi pilgrimage to get the Ebony Mail. There are no known issues with this, so if you later decide to finish the Temple you should be fine.
- There's a lot of loot in this shrine, but some items are cursed, and will summon a Dremora Lord when you take them. The chest in the Inner Shrine is similarly cursed.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Molag Bal of the House of Troubles||Up: Tribunal Temple Quests||Next: Ebony Mail|