The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page lists of all the alchemy apparatus items used to create potions in Morrowind.
- See also:
The main alchemy apparatus items are as follows:
- Mortar and Pestle — this is always required when creating potions, and it determines the initial potion strength.
- Alembic — decreases the strength and duration of all negative ingredient effects.
- Calcinator — increases the strength and duration of all ingredient effects.
- Retort — increases the strength and duration of all positive ingredient effects.
- * The SecretMaster apparatus items are only accessible on the PC version via the Console or the Construction Set mod.