UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Infamous: Blackout Riot
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:43 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2

Post subject: Re: Infamous: Blackout Riot
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:43 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
BIO-TERRORISTS SPOTTED.

Union as
Pilovv as
Dovah as
Beta as

Last edited by The-Shadow-One on Thu May 10, 2018 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:08 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 14
Bruh!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:31 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:25 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 13
Here's my boi.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:57 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 12

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:22 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 0

Last edited by Pilovv on Sun May 13, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:33 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:20 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:

The November air was crisp and clear that evening. It was chilly throughout the day and that only dropped when the sun went down to sleep. The Scottrade Center was bustling how could it not be with the Blues playing so differently this season. They, and everyone agreed, stood a real chance of taking a trophy this year and that hope burned in every fans' brow. Jace was like packed meat in the seats, unable to move except to raise his hand for a hot dog vendor.
A problem that Maisie didn't have in contrast out by the dumpster, where just of date food and half eaten food alike was tossed. There were scarcely any other of her ilk around and none exactly like her. Another man stood there, swaying on his feet, scruffy thick coat that has definitely seen better days and a beanie covering over his face. "[&@%!]' tossers." He grumbled, referring to the men that pushed past him to the employee entrance before, obviously some kind of deal was going down.
In the employee's tunnels beneath the center, conjoined with sewers and maintenance tunnels so there were easy ways out if this deal went south. Not that it should with Layla and Jace there. Ygrim was rather sharply dressed for a drug pusher; waist coat, shirt with rolled up sleeves showing off his tatted arms, fancy shoes and a clean pair of trousers; in contrast to Los Sante who was a bundle of fabric sheltered in a hoodie and scarf.
"Ey, got the drugs?"
Layla would have to watch as her employer (Los Sante) shrug in response to that question. "Got'em in a safe place inn'it?"
So that's the tone this negotiation is going to take. How wonderful right?

So glad nothing will go wrong this evening. Nothing ever goes wrong does it?

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:17 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
Layla Cattersit

Layla was quite bored. Drug deals were often standard, meet up, oversee it for the client and make sure it all went to plan. Today was no different as long as she got paid. Her attire consisted of a black leather jacket over a white shirt and jeans. It was simple and didn't draw much attention to herself. Yeah, yeah, get on with it. She let out a yawn as she observed the deal. Think I'll have that new pizza later on. The one with anchovieries and pineapple. A side of Oreo Icecream and a doughnut. Or should I make myself something? All goes to plan, this will be over without me needing to get blood on my jacket.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:57 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Just, Jake

Off on the side, watching his client do his keep. He blew an irritated puff of smoke.

He [&@%!] hated playing protection, well, for anybody that wasnt O'Connor himself. Stuff like this always [&@%!] him off, it was always about business and formalities, boring [&@%!]. Better to be the old man's ace in the hole than being some babysitter for [&@%!] who cares. But if thats what the old man wants, he aint gonna tell him no

He had this look about him, something that gave the impression he was always [&@%!] off, making it hard to tell what was burning up inside more, him or the cigarrete. Another wave of smoke brushing out of his lungs. Just another [&@%!] day

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:58 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Jace

Surrounded by friends, Jace found himself totally engrossed in watching the game play out. The Blues were playing the Blackhawks, meaning it was a high-stakes rivalry match between St. Louis and Chicago. Jace was thus very quiet for the moment, watching Vladimir Tarasenko skate about. As the highest-scoring player on the team, Jace quietly depended on #91 to make something happen and break the second period tie.

Near him, some of his less hockey-minded and more intoxicated friends rattled on about how they wanted to see a brawl break out on the ice. It wasn't something unexpected, but it made Jace roll his eyes for the brief moment that he turned off his tunnel vision.

The buzzer sounded for a brief stoppage of play for a commercial break, and the two teams made their way back to their benches for a reprieve. Jace leaned back and sipped on his cup of beer. Nine bucks for crappy draft beer. At least the game is interesting.

He observed the rink as a whole, smiling. It really wasn't that bad of a day, in fact it was pretty great; so what was putting him on edge?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:53 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Maisie didn't give a damn about that hockey crap, but she wasn't complaining about the food she'd been blessed with. Dumpster diving was a lot easier to go through with than begging, and sometimes it was faster too! Food was so much better when you worked for it, even if it stunk you out sometimes.

Munching on something she'd just recently excavated, she watched this deal go down, keeping wary of them. Any times drugs were involved, it got her real nervous. Never know when a deal like that was going to take a bad turn. She skulked about in the dark, trying to keep out of view as she enjoyed her snack. Sure, it was dangerous, but she could at least sit and watch right? See what they were dealing, see what was going to end up happening. A good distraction from her predicament-... Oh wait, it was more like a reinforcement.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:53 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Steel/Explosion/Rust
The location was terrible. Pipes everywhere. Pipes that the Rust Conduit was hidden behind luckily enough. The half light was enough to shroud her. Los Santes shrugged again. Ygrim wasn't having any of this [&@%!] though. "Come on. Where are they?" A look over to Jake. "Come on. You're protection right? Protect me from this dumb [&@%!], get him to say where it is." At that Los Santes threw up his arms. "No need to be so hasty jeeze. They're behind those pipes there." The ones he were referring to was thankfully far away from the hidden Maisie, and one could see a red duffel bag...

With a boot upon it. "Oh. So this is yours? I thought it was a pathetic low life." The new man smiled. His stance was proper dressed in boots, grey uniform-like attire really. Dirty blond hair covering up one of his green eyes. He wasn't too bad to look at if one took away the jagged scar that ran across his cheeks. "..Well guess I was right." His voice was low, but authoritative. "So. Want to tell me what's in the bag?" The only answer was Los Santes drawing a gun then yelling as it flew into the air, with hand still attached to it. "Any other takers?"

Neon
There was something going on, and in the next few seconds Jace's unease would prove itself to be right. A shrill shriek rose from beside the entrance into the team's lockers. Then it rose louder and louder. The DJ's eagle eyes saw something brewing in the crowd, pieces and bits of flesh drifting almost serenely towards a woman on the ice. Man she did not look good. Pale all over, sunken eyes, just tagged and ruined looking.

Oh she was also a conduit and from her other hand blossomed a flower of flesh, enveloping the Blackhawks and crushing them. And that's when the shrieks turned into screams and the crowd exploded into terror. But Jace felt something tingle in his flesh, something powerful building up. A muscle forming deep within him.. even as all this horror was going around. "GOOOOOD AFTERNOON ST LOUIS!" A voice boomed from the woman. "A lovely day to die isn't it?!" Bio-terrorist! Scum! Filth! all those words were muttered harshly, filling the location with it's quiet. "And die you will."

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:54 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
Layla Cattersit

Yeah yeah, do the whole cool guy vs tough guy act. I don't care. I get paid either way. Layla's thoughts about pizza were sadly interrupted when another man came onto the scene. "Buddy, get..." She saw Los Sante's hand get chopped off before he even had a chance to pull the trigger. "Get out of here." She ordered Los Sante as she looked at the man who just turned her job from a boring one into something much better. She generated spikes on her knuckles as she advanced on him. "Don't be a dumbass, normie. Get the [&@%!] out of here." She told the humans around her whilst focusing on the new man.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:10 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Jake gave an irritated glare as his response when his guy tried ot boss him around, he wasn't the old man, and as fas he knew they both were being dumb [&@%!]

Then someone new came along. Jake looked up with a bored demeanor. The suit and attire, he could give less than a damn about, but once his eyes raised to dpot the jagged scar he thought to himself whether this guy was tough. A shallow plum of smoke escaped his breath, as he pointed his smoking hand towards the other guard dog "Hey hey,deal with your [&@%!]"

But then, just as soon [&@%!] was ready to hit the fan, eyeing the other dealer on moment raise his gun and the next lose it for good. The general lack of shock or surprise on Jack's face was pretty telling, if anything, deep down he found it amusing. Especially as he saw the women next step up to plate.

Dropping his cigarette and grinding his shoe into it, he grabbed his charge by the shoulder "You heard her, get the [&@%!] out. Jobs a job, after all"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:29 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Maisie tensed up as things started getting heated, squeezing tightly onto the pipes with a whimper. She shivered as some rust from the pipes started draining into her hand, making her quickly let go. If things were going to get bad, it was best she get the hell out of here. Her fight or flight response was kicking off, and she was choosing flight. Slipping out from behind the pipes, she took a deep breath before breaking into a sprint, running right past the scene.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Damn it, she couldn't keep herself from screaming... She kept her head down and kept running, her bag trailing behind her and just managing to stay strapped on. As long as she wasn't short or pulled aside, she thinks she could probably make it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:52 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Jace

Despite the strange feeling welling up in him, Jace's first reaction was to make sure his friends were making it out alright. Given that he spent a solid second watching the spectacle unfold, they had a headstart.

He left his seat and proceeded to try and climb up to the mezzanine, from where he could possibly escape.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:54 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Steel Explosion Rust
Ygrim nodded at Jake's words before turning tail, running off as he did so. As soon as Layla stepped to the plate so to say the man smiled at the steel forming on her knuckles. "Oh right. I entered without introducing myself. I know who you are, Steel of Sheffield." He intoned, a cocky grin on his face, twisting the jagged scar to something much more crueller looking. "I am Director Lee Garret-Macklin of the D.U.P." He bowed then almost mocking.

This claim was then affirmed by Maisie running into concert shields jutting from the tunnel she ran down, masked men with guns aiming at her. "Stand down Bio-terrorist!" came from one of the masked men. Unfortunately they didn't seem to spot a split, hidden amongst pipes from the tunnel they were in. Maisie could however. She'd be able to run around these D.U.P idiots at least.

"I suggest standing down, I'd hate to tarnish the reputation even more if you fight." Lee asked, offering his hand out, clearly unfazed by the battle positions taken. "Don't want to add more dead conduits to the reputation.. The fact we never killed one before Delsin Rowe came along was such a point of pride for my predecessor. Even if you are lowlifes."

Neon
"Aw come on, no one wants to die on this fine day?" The conduit asked as Jace moved, he felt.. way too fast. Faster than what could've been allowed for adrenaline. A slight neon trail was left behind by his foot steps if he dared to look back. A loud scream before a sickening crunch emitted from the ice behind him as the conduit continued to run while. People were piling up over each other, stampeding to get out, blocking the exits slowing everyone down.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:46 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Jake flipped off an annoyed bird while his charge ran off. "Dude even runs like a [&@%!].." he took a few steps off before visibly realizing something "[&@%!].. the goods.." his eyebrow twitched in annoyance, especially when Director Lee [&@%!] made things a little more clear. The day just keeps getting better and better..

But standing off on his own, away from the other two, maybe he's as good as clear as far as shady deals go. And hey, he sort of wanted to see what would happen. He pointed off towards the amateur conduit already showing their hand in the game "Yo, M'Gee called ya a lowlife. Not gonna [&@%!]' take that are ya?" he mocked in a clear goal of antagonizing the situation. Director sure as hell didnt want a fight but damn does Jake at least wanna see one

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:36 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
Lady of Steel

Before she committed herself to the full attack, the man revealed who he was. Son of a [&@%!]! I could kill him here and now but they likely have us surronded. "Oh, Director Lee, is it?" She offered him a false smile whilst raising her spiked knuckles. "The man who treats my kind like vermin because we dare to be genetically different." She spat on the floor and took a deep breath to maintain control of herself when the other man attempted to egg her on. "You must think I'm royally daft. I fight you, your goons burst in and you get to back up your claims that we are nothing but vermin that should be wiped out in order to maintain humanity's purity." As much as I want to slit his throat, I won't. For now. She slowly backed away whilst keeping her eyes and ears out for any signs of DUP troops nearby and once she was out of the director's range, she would make a retreat. Sometimes, it was better to back away to fight another day. Or when a director was building a trap to lure one in.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:23 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Jake brought up his hand near his face, to help further carry is voice further "Stop being a [&@%!] an' just punch the [&@%!]" he said further mocking the situation. His face said it all, he was disappointed in the lack of a fight. He scratched the back of his head, clearly in a mood. "At least give me something worth coming out here for.." he still wanted the duffle bag, and a good show