UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: KIRIN's Thunder
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:39 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 0
Simply checked his phone after stowed the ID into one of his coat pockets. Blinking at the symbol wondering what it meant, but of course labeled it as a secret ops thing.

"So, where's our first job going to occur?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:25 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2
Jess shook her head. "I'm afraid not Amanda, you will find before lone you belong here. After all there has to be a reason that you have the anomalous sequence in your genes." Her hands clapped together. "Now if you suspect anyone else of having the sequence. " She pulled out more of the triangular detectors. "Point the glowing end at the person in question then squeeze it. If it's green they're one of you, if it's red to they are not in possession of the sequence." More of the detectors were handed out to everyone.

Wallflower stood by the door, probably to lead them all to the Dropbox. "If you wish to explore you may, but I must stress time is of the essence as it is said."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:31 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 20
"It'd be best if we just go now." said Viktor. He hoped they wouldn't end up wasting time just because one person wanted to check every nook and cranny of the base right this second.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:41 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 14
"Yes, I wouldn't mind going now too." Sherwood agreed with Viktor, feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension.
He took the device and began pointing it at people in the room, including himself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:52 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 15
Amanda pointed the device at herself and clicked the button.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:35 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
A small zzzzzsn noise came from the device and then it blinked green on Amanda. In fact it did that on everyone barring the Director in the room.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:54 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"That just means I have an anomaly in my DNA," Amanda said, "it doesn't mean I have powers." She pleaded with the Director. "Please don't make me go. I don't want to die!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:02 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
"Yeah, surely Amanda can leave if she wishes." Sherwood quizzed the director. "You can't force people to stay if they don't want to. That's kidnapping."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:08 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"Taking people from their dorm rooms in the middle of the night is also kidnapping," Amanda retorted, "didn't seem to stop them from doing that."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:09 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Jess gave a sigh. "Theoretically she could leave right now and never come back, only with the permission of her superior officer." She stated simply, stepping off the podium, the room turned back to its nice cosy environment. "And so hypotehtically if she asked as such superior office I decline. So if she leaves she'd be guilty of desert action by default." Then a smile came across her face. "All in theory and hypothesis you know."

"However I do hope you see the benefits of staying along with us at KIRIN, a good paycheck, job security and a magnificent view. Why would anyone want to leave is far beyond me"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:27 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Amanda stood with her mouth agape at the Director's statement. "Possibility of dying, maybe!?" she exclaimed. "Especially after being kidnapped and brought here!"

She looked around the room at each person's face. "Everyone else came here on their own. Volunteered. And they have skills and abilities that lend themselves to this kind of work. The closest I've come to combat is a slap fight I had when a co-contestant for Miss Tennessee told me my boobs were too small to ever win!" Her face went flush as she spoke of her breasts to these strangers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:14 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
"Guilty of desert action?" Sherwood repeated incredulously. "We've not signed any contract. We're not joining the army. We've simply come here, some of us under false pretenses or under force, and you're giving your orders."

He was still interested in a bit of adventure, but he didn't like the Director's arrogant tone, nor the fact that she expected people to stay when they clearly had no desire to.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:35 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 20
Viktor was fairly confident at this stage that Amanda could read their minds. So he decided to push thoughts to the surface in hopes that she would hear them, either intentionally or unintentionally You'd break under torture if the Eye of Horus caught you, you'd tell them everything and KIRIN knows it. They aren't going to let you leave.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:11 am 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"No, I wouldn't say anything!" Amanda blurted, spinning to her right and looking down as if The Voice was there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:38 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Alex was a little startled by Amanda's outburst, he'd been silently waiting to just get on with it.
"Nobody said anything love," Alex said to Amanda before simply asking aloud "So who thought something?"
As he looked at Amanda though another thought came into his mind- related to what she had said just before.
Too small- who the hell would think that!?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:39 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 12
"Maybe, it is neccessary for me to dig my claw into her neck and slowly open it up to prevent her from being a rather inconvient thing to our purpose." Dick causally suggested as if he was suggesting a meal. "But i do apologise if that is something i have wrongly suggested, however, i have found that if one wants to be left alone, one must make sure that all warnings are given and the thing is not going to draw overs. I feel that she may be one to speak to other humans about this thus causing us harm or cause us to lose all scents, tracks and other things we find on the killers." He turned to Sherwood and said "They can find you and they will either capture you or kill you if you decide to abandon us. They found me despite my locations not being suited for humans and i do not feel that you would desire to have this collar on you but maybe, if that is what it takes to help us, maybe, those who don't want to use their abilities will need to have the same collars as I." He viewed it as neccessary as he wanted to show the world that people like him could do good and maybe, just maybe, find some kind of life that was not just hide and seek. With blood and guts involved.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:06 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"I know nobody said anything," Amanda responded to Alex, "it was The Voice. He said that they wouldn't let me leave because I would break and tell about Kirin."

When he asked if someone thought something, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

The Voice commenting on her breast size made her flush once again.

Dick's suggestion made Amanda's eyes go wide. "Kill me?" she asked hysterically.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:14 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"If it is a neccessary step to ensure that our purpose is not put at risk." Dick causally remarked. "But maybe, collars are another idea that we can use. After all, we were all found by Kirin for this purpose and it is our duty to stop the killers. They could easily reveal our kind to the world and the humans would view us as something they must destroy. They already do with me but would you perfer for our kind to be hunted to the point where we are all dead?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:07 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
"Wow, hold on a minute, Dick. That might be what you're used to but in normally society people don't just go around killing innocent people for not wanting to participate in a killer hunt. Stop scaring people." Sherwood scowled at Dick.
"And also, I don't exactly see what any of us can blab about KIRIN. People already know about Spigots and, other than those little gadgets we were given, we know nothing about this organisation."
He raised his eyebrows, "Or did I miss something when I was on the phone?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:14 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"I am not part of society for they have rejected me but i apologise for my suggestion." Dick told Sheerwood. "However, she would be at a great risk without Kirin's protection and if they do find her, they will do awful things to her. I feel that they would use her ability against her as some kind of way of harming her mind. Then slowly remove her limbs with force and pull out her fleshy parts before making another moving image as something to show us."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
had been far to busy with running his hand along the wall to really care about anyone else at the moment. I should pay attention, they might be talking about something important.. but the wall feels so good for some reason. It's like.. touching air after being underwater for years? Are they drugging me somehow?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:22 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"Well you can read our thoughts love, hasn't the penny dropped yet?" Alex asked.
Then Dick spoke.
"Woah woah," Alex said raising his hands, "Calm down Dick, we're not killing anyone here and you don't need to describe in gory detail something that won't happen- now quit scaring the poor girl!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:30 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Amanda looked at Alex, wide-eyed, and blinked once. Her mind played with his words, going over them a second then a third time. "Oh my god," she whispered. A tear broke from her right eye and ran down her cheek. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed again as the other eye released a tear as well. "Are you...are you...sure?" she asked, whimpering.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:18 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"Certain," Alex said with a nod.
You're doing it right now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:58 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Amanda's eyes went wide again, this time in understanding. "The Voice!" she said, putting her hands to her mouth immediately after. She held her mouth shut for a moment before dropping her hands down so she could once again speak. "So all this time it's been real? Not just in my head?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next