UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: KIRIN's Thunder
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:59 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 0
Alex turned to Sherwood with confusion.
Well that sure as hell ain't right.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:38 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Jute turned his heard over towards Sherwood as they freaked out. "Something wrong with your brick?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:39 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2
Something answered. "Hello?" A voice quite like Paul's answered.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:44 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 14
Sherwood's heart lifted. "Paul?! Is that you?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:44 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Laughter like two slabs of stone rubbing against each other came from the phone. "Paul... is dead.." The voice changed now, talking like it was a struggle to move its movements. "Didn't you see the video, everyone he met should have seen it. How he bleed, begged, the look as we cut off his head!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:21 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
The voice on the phone sent a shiver through Sherwood and he grimaced at its words.
“Why? Why would you...” He lacked the breath to finish his sentence.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:25 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
"Since you're our first caller, one question. You get.. one question." The voice stated, a small chuckle hidden under his words. "You can ask now or later-.. Sherwood." He had obviously checked caller id.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:27 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 12
"May i ask what seems to be going on over here? I apologise if this is a poor time for me to get involved." Dick asked those near Sherwood and Sherwood, unaware that he may have chosen the worst possible moment to be curious. He was still standing from the ceiling and had never seen a phone before or knew what the definition of a phone was.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:47 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
"I want to know why Paul? What's he ever done to you... you, sick [&@%!]." Sherwood's voice shook and he felt like his blood was boiling.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:47 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
More laughter like stone rubbing against each other. "He's nothing, scum of the earth." Then the phone seemed to change hands, a smoother voice perhaps female? Or male? "If you wish to know KIRIN, come to his house and look over his history, you don't know him that well as you think."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:49 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
The laughter grated in Sherwood's ears. They dared to laugh, after what they had done.
"I'm not playing your sick game! D'you hear me?! I'm gonna find out who you are, and I'm gonna make sure you pay. D'you hear?!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:28 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
"If you wish to know who we are, we will tell you.. in person." A pause as something hit the floor, sounded like flesh. "We will be in Paul's house, call us when you're nearby." And then it went silent, the person hang up on Sherwood.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:56 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
As the phone went silent, Sherwood moved it away from his ear. He stood on the spot, staring blankly in front of himself. His lack of movement contrasted with the maelstrom of thoughts and feelings that swirled around his head.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:17 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
The holographic room died down. The presentation was now over, Jess Nibela frowned. "Seems the day we get you together we get our first solid lead." A small chuckle, tense and nervous. "As paid operatives of KIRIN, I order all of you to go to the proposed co-ordinates and detain whoever you find there, learn more of the killers from there." Her gaze moved to focus on Wallflower. "You can show them to the Dropbox." A timid nod from the man in reply.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:45 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood turned quickly to look at the director as she spoke. He let out a large sigh.
"Oh, I see what this is. Well, that's disgusting, it's really disgusting. Do you know how upsetting that was?" He glared at Jess.
"Really unnecessary too. I feel sick now. Thank you very much."

He scoffed and went and sat back down on the couch to try and calm down, shaking his head as he did so. Unbelievable! Can't believe they did that. Must be some sick minds working at KIRIN.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:49 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"I believe that the sooner we move, the better their traces will be for me to use my natural abilities to pick up." Dick told the entire group. "I do apologise if that was not my place to say so but I think I may be in a good position to pick up anything they left behind even without them realising, for in my experiences, humans often leave a strong scent behind and that has proven rather useful for me. But if it was me, i would use it to set up what is often referred to as an ambush and find a way to make the group become singles then proceed to kill one, by one. I do apologise if this is not helping and will be silent if it is unacceptable for me to not be silent."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:59 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 20
"Could be a trap. Kill his friend to lure in KIRIN and then blow up the building once we're inside. If they just want to kill SPIGs it wouldn't be a bad way to go about it." said Viktor in a direct tone. "We should make sure the building is safe before we go charging through the front door."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Maddie shuddered. It was only really occurring to her now how much danger she was going to be in. Be useful, she ordered herself. Think about this and say something to help.

"I think 'make sure it's safe' is easier said than done," she said. "If they're going to ambush us, then they'll have all this time to plan it and hide themselves. So won't we need just as good a plan to find out if the place is safe? Like, Sherwood, you must know what the house looks like. How big is it? Is there a front yard? Windows to look through?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:08 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"I feel that the suggestion of using the sewers to access the place may not be a good idea unless we can force our way in and maybe, if we use half of us to use the surface, the other half could force our way in thus cutting off their escape route." Dick suggested whilst not entirely sure about his plan being a good idea.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:35 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
"What? Yeah, of course I know what his house looks like." Sherwood replied to Maddie. He was still getting over the shock of his video message and wasn't quite with the game yet.
"We're starting already? Bit sudden isn't it?" He let out a puff of air.
"Erm, well, Paul lives in a bungalow, so just the one level. It's completely detached. Got a small front and back garden. Err, a few windows at the front and back maybe, and one at the side? Yeah, the bathroom window's at the side..." Sherwood tried to think of any other features.
"That's it really. Oh, it's on the corner of the street as well, with more houses behind it." He shrugged. "Good?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:00 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"Right, Sherwood, take a moment to breath," Alex said, "Then when you've cooled off answer these: Where is Paul's house? What does he do for a living? Who would have access to his home? And can you think of any reason at all someone would want him dead."
Alex sighed.
"This is hard for you, I can empathise. But answer those questions, robotically and in order- focus on the answers, not what's happened."
Poor sod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:17 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood raised his eyebrows slightly at Alex's words. He's taking this very seriously. Suppose they've been told to keep it realistic. Unless he doesn't realise?

He took a long breath. "Right, ok. Well, Paul lives on the outskirts of New York. On Cedar Street. He works as a seller at an auction house. That's how we met." He paused for a moment, thinking what else Alex had asked.
"I don't know why someone would want to kill him; they wouldn't, to be honest. Unless someone was blackmailing him or maybe a disgruntled buyer or something. I asked the people on the phone that question. They said that he 'wasn't who I thought he was' and that I'd find out more about him and KIRIN if I had a look through his house. Something like that. They kept laughing; you should have seen the fake head that they made. It was disgusting." He screwed up his face as he thought of it.

Sherwood looked over at Jess and raised his voice. "I'm still not happy about that, by the way."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:50 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 15
"Fake head?" Amanda asked. "What do you mean?" She hadn't seen or heard anything to make her think anything about what was happening was fake.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:10 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
"On the video that the 'killers' sent. Oh, sorry, I suppose I'm supposed to show everyone. I'll warn you, it's very graphic and gory, especially the end." He shook his head. "Sick minds."

Sherwood put his phone on the table and got the video message ready. He then chose the option to project it this time, so that everyone in the group could see it.

"I'm not going to watch it again. It's too realistic." He looked away from the scene after he pressed play.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:50 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
"Oh you poor [&@%!]," Alex sighed- defeated- as he made a mental note of what Sherwood said, "Who's going to be the one tell him?"
Poor sod is in shock, it'll hit him like a freight train when he realises.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24  Next