UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Can't travel to 4 places (360)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:47 am 
Novice
Novice

I have a big problem. There are four places i can't visit anymore (yes i have been there before). I don't have SI.

Narfinsel
Serpent Hollow Cave
Molag Bal's Shrine
Fort Carmala

If i try to fast travel, the game stops loading after ~10-50%

If I travel by foots/horse the games is freezing just before I see the place (Loading area...).

Any suggestion?

(I have to go to Molag Bal's Shrine to do the Conjuration Training)

Edit:
Same problem with the random OG in the same area (5 places in the same area)

The Oblivion gate was the last i closed (after the great OB) The reason I closed this gate after GOB was due to tips from wiki (but in my case on 360 the great OB was no 59 according to accomplishment page, so maybe it was not nescessary to close the last after GOB). Maybe it was this what causes the freezing...

Ref:
Oblivion Gates Shut

The maximum possible number of gates shut is 60 - 50 random gates, 9 city-related gates, and the Great Gate, outside of Bruma. In order to find all 50 random gates, you will need to go explore possible Oblivion Gate locations after finding the Dagon Shrine. If you want your accomplishment page to read the total 60, then you must leave one random gate open until after closing the Great Gate. Prior to closing either of these last two, your accomplishment page will read 58. Even after you close the Great Gate, the accomplishment page will not change to 59. Only after you close the last standing random gate will both that gate and the Great Gate register as closed, giving you a total of 60

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:100%25_Completion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]