UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 921 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post Your Character
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:51 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 0
Name: (A really sucky name that doesn't fit at all with the race)
Race: Argonian
Birthsign: The Shadow
Class: Assassin
Current Level: 36
I forgot the health/magicka/fatigue, It's been a while since I've played Oblivion at any length
Skills: Sneak, Lockpicking, Marksman, Athletics, Blade
Tidbit of role-playing fun: He always carries a copy of "The Lusty Argonian Maid"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:01 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 7
Finally came up with my character Brielle's backstory:

Recently orphaned at the age of 18, Brielle quickly found life on her own to be a challenge. Her parents had been traveling merchants, and like all Bretons they had some magical talent, but they had only just started to teach her how to use it, and she didn't have any fighting experience. She tried to make a living by pickpocketing, but wasn't particularly good at it. When she was caught trying to steal from the wrong people near the Imperial City, she was thrown in prison. Fortunately for her, the Emperor happened to be fleeing from assassins through her very cell, and she was able to go free, though the Emperor's death would later cause her to become tangled in events she would never have expected. It was her first visit to the Imperial City, and still desperate and penniless, decided to give the Arena a try as she had nothing to lose. It was here that she discovered that even her beginner's knowledge of magic would serve her well, and with the help of the local spell vendors, was able to learn more and enhance her abilities. She began learning how to use a blade as well. Her use of magic in the Arena matches quickly brought her up the ranks to Grand Champion, and she became known as "The Spellslinger". Confident in her abilities, and carrying a purse full of money, she left the city, and so began the adventure of her life.

: Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 1
It's been a while, so I figure I'll post my three current characters (including a repost of Sahi Varutha).

Sahi Varutha:

Tanya Fathyron:

Brelina Sulli:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2
Made a small handful of characters but only three stand out...

Gandalf
Breton - lvl 45 - hardest difficulty
Caged since birth, after a prophecy foretold that a master of magicka would risen then fall, bringing the Imperial City to its knees. Gandalf instead was released when the Emperor believed that he was the key to saving the Empitre. Having an innate talent for the gifts of magicaka he quickly became the Arch-Mage and launched a campaign against all that is evil and grotesque. Until the tragic day that victory was plucked from their grasp and Martin Septim "died" before his very eyes. Confusion, anger, and grief consumed him. He failed to protect his future King and friend. Dawning a full set of daedric armor infused with powerful magicka enchantments from the greatest sigil stones, he decided to continue his good work by joining the Fighter's Guild! But the young man's face would be forever veiled by the Crown of the Witch King. Not long after his relentless pursuit for justice, he found the blood of the innocents of Water's Edge on his hands. What has he done?! Biene Amelion, the lovely lass that he helped save from proverty, wouldn't be able to care for her dumb father. The splinter in his heart formed after Martin's death drove deeper into him but he tried to redeem himself by putting an end to the Hist production. It was for naught for the burden in his heart couldn't be alleviated. Joining the Thieves Guild, he thought he could fuel the darkness and goodness within by commiting crimes to help the poor. But after realizing that the Gray Fox was merely using him to remove the curse of Nocturnal's cowl, a bloodlust consumed him and the Thieves Guild was never heard from again. Shortly after he was contacted by the Dark Brotherhood, he embarked on a murderous rampage across Cyrodil. Months later, after his meeting with the Night Mother, he lost all understanding... all judgement... only feeling a strange force across the Niben Bay beckoning to him. Now there are whispers of a Mad God clad in daedric armor who lost his skinned puppy after a soujourn to Cyrodiil and the echoes of a barren Imperial City.

Argwen
Bosmer - lvl 26 - hardest
Unjustly thrown in the Imperial Prison, her memories were erased by the mage inquisitors, and all knowledge of Cyrodiil was forgotten. But the instincts remained and Argwen was able to recover some tidbits from the chatter of the guards and the mumbling of that dark elf as he snored in his sleep. Tales of a man in a gray cowl stirred murky memories in her but unfortunately they never stretched past the gossip of the Imperial City and a few towns. The Emperor must've mistook her for someone else and ordered her release. The face of the one who betrayed her greeted her from a poster. The mask awoke a torrent of memories, save the identity of the traitor. Regardless, she knew the mask was rightfull her's and proceeded to her hone her skills anew. Known as the famous Shadowstep, the Thieves Guild were eager to recruit her again, believing that a celebrity thief would draw attention from their master. The Gray Fox wouldn't be granted a swift death for the torment that she suffered for his treachery. In the end, the mask was laid in her hands, and there was only one thing left to do. The city of Anvil was all in an uproar as their recently returned Count and beloved Countess disappeared. Many believe that after the lovers reunited that they wished the spend the rest of their lives in seclusion. The people of Anvil missed their guidance but the sadness in their hearts dissipated upon finding two great roasts in the castle. Shadowstep, the Champion of the Arena, who graced the ecstactic fans with her prescence, was quick to point out that the delicacy bequeathed by their absent benefactors was none other than the exotic Unthrappa dish.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:02 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Only two Oblivion characters, but many hours invested in them...

Astarte:

Olgierd:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:58 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
OK, the one I've currently just started:

Bendu Olo (yeah, I have zero imagination :-P)
Male Imperial, Lvl 1
Birthsign: The Warrior
Class: Knight
Specialization: Combat
Attributes: Personality, Strength
Major Skills:

Blade
Block
Blunt
Hand to Hand
Heavy Armour
Illusion
Speechcraft

Top 5 Best Trained Skills:

Blade
Heavy Armour
Speechcraft
Mercantile
Block

Favorite Guilds:

Arena, The Blades, Nine Divines

Prefered Equipment and tactics:

Currently: Iron Claymore, full set of Iron Armour (no shield). Melée all the way, quick and fast, plus the occasional fireball.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:17 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
My first character (fell in an Oblivion Gate while doing the 'Allies for Bruma' quest):

Olaf
Male Nord, Lvl 7 (IIRC)
Birthsign: The Lord
Class: Warrior
Specialization: Combat
Attributes: Endurance, Strength
Major Skills:

Armourer
Athletics
Blade
Block
Blunt
Hand to Hand
Heavy Armour

Top 5 Best Trained Skills:

Blade
Heavy Armour
Block
Athletics
Mercantile

Favorite Guilds:

Arena, The Blades, Nine Divines, Fighters Guild

Prefered Equipment and tactics:

Akaviri Katana, full set of Blades armour (with shield). Melée all the way, quick and fast, plus the occasional fireball.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:29 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Name: Aeldra
Race: Dunmer
Class: The vanilla Witchhunter class. In future I'll go with custom classes.
Current Level: 24

Accomplishments:

Mages' guild: did up to getting your staff.
Fighter's guild: complete
Thieves' guild: complete
Dark Brotherhood: complete.
Currently: in the Shivering Isles (my favourite so far)

I haven't started the main quest beyond giving Jauffre the amulet, and I haven't started Knights of the Nine.

Preferred Equipment and tactics:
- wears light armor, carries bows and arrows, and one-handed swords and a shield just in case. I plan on setting up a set of enchanted clothing once my magic skills are high enough. Usual tactic is to summon something as a distraction, then fling spells or poisoned/enchanted arrows from afar.

Oblivion is my first Elder Scrolls game, so I wanted a jack-of-all-trades to help me get used to the game and figure out what my usual syle is, and I've used what I learned when setting up more specialized characters in Morrowind and Skyrim. She's also a do-everything character, but I find myself coming up with role-playing reasons for doing things in the order.

My future plans are to finish Shivering Isles, then repent my evil ways and do knights of the nine. Afterwards, I'll take care of the main quest, the rest of the mage's guild and the miscellaneous quests at about the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:36 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
I decided to delete all of my current characters (well, character... I only had one) and start over.

K'rishiza:

Verona Seritius:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm 
Warder
Warder

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:05 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Mattius Caius.
Birthsign: The Tower
Class: Sniper
Current Level: 5
Major Skills: Athletics, Light Armor, Hand to Hand, Marksman, Speechcraft, Sne

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:34 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
I just started this game, and I made a nice character that is an ancestor of my #1 Skyrim character, who I keep forgetting to post but that is not important:

Norberto
Male Breton
Battlemage
He was in prison for some prank he pulled while drunk that went horribly horribly wrong. I haven't decided what yet because I really just started this game and don't know anything about the world he's in. He was like "I think I've seen you in dreams, too," to the emperor, but that was a lie just to make it less awkward. He feels guilty about lying since that friendship ended poorly.

He is walking to Mission #1 "Return the amulet" and he . He jumped in, but I had to use fast-travel to get him out!

PC version Sancho appears! He will sleep in your bed!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games:
Platform:
Name: Rahnan
Race: Wood Elf (Bosmer)
Class: Ranger (Custom Class)
Major Skills: Sneak, Marksman, Illusion, Mysticism, Blade, Athletics, Acrobatics.
Level: 1
Guilds i plan to join: All
Backstory: When he was a young boy, Rahnan was going out alone in a forest in Valenwood with his father. They were hunting for meat and other stuff to eat, but abruptly a bear attacked and killed his father. Rahnan only had his father, his mother left home when he was younger and never came back. When his father was killed, Rahnan ran as fast as he could and the bear couldn't find him. Later he grabbed his bow again, and sneaked back to the place where the bear attacked him and his father. The bear was still there, looking around to see him. Rahnan shooted a arrow, and the bear fell on the ground. He wasn't dead, and he saw Rahnan. Because he could not get up Rahnan shooted as fast as he could another arrow, and the bear slumped back on the ground and was dead.
Then Rahnan decided to go to Cyrodill, a place where he came much when he was young because his father loved to go to the Imperial City and explore it. When he was in the Imperial City, he had no money and he was very poor. He decided to break into a house, but it did not work and he was caught. Because of that he was sent to the jail of the Imperial City, long time spent in there before Uriel Septim came to him and he could get out.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:47 pm 
Warder
Warder

My first Oblivion character, a Nord, of course! Ah, memories!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:35 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Name: Adam The Brave
Race: Redguard
Class: DrugDealer (Custon Class)
Major Skills: I seriously DO NOT remember.
Level: 36
My Guilds: Pretty much all of dem.
Favourite? Well of course The DB and Thieves Guild. (I have lots of infamy)
My Armor: Some Umbra Ebony and Some Daedric Mixed.
My Weapons: Elven Claymore, Glass Bow;Elven Arrows.

Thanks for Reading. :D

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:35 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Today I made a very reckless character via DiD... RIP nonetheless. I liked him

Aodhan Amos the Male Drunk Brute

Major Attributes:
Strength
Speed

Major Skills:
Hand to Hand
Athletics
Heavy Armor
Block
Speechcraft
Mercantile
Armorer

He started out in the jail like most, he killed his best friend in a brawl over a girl. The girl visited once to tell him that she was leaving forever... Needless to say, once he got his lucky break from the prison he went out and spent the money he got from the escape tunnel findings on booze. In his drunken stumblings he attacked one of the sparrers outside of the arena but to no avail as the guards teams up on him so he had no choice to surrender. After many more jailings he decided to leave the Imperial City. He just couldn't control himself in a big city. However, his drunken rage was not satisfied. He ran into every cave, fort, ruin, and mine he found and just raged through everything. Until finally in his final dungeon delve in an Ayleid Ruin, he ran to attack an imp and go trapped in a room as his lungs filled with the released poison.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:48 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games:
Platform:
Name: N/A
Level: 4 :lol: (i know it's awful)
Best levels:
Blade
Athletics
Acrobatics
Sneak
Marksman
Mercantile
Guilds: Listener Of The Black Hand
Race: Argonian
Class: Custom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 am 
Lord of the Shivering Isles
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 12
Name:Loramia
Race:Altmer
Class:Mage
Birthsign:Atronauch
Primary skills:All of the magical ones
Secondary skills:None really.
What guilds she will join:The Mage's Guild
backstory:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:31 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Name: Ghel Angel
Race\ Gender: Nord\ Male
Class: Hunter Blue Blood
MS: Athletics, Blade, Light Armor, Restoration, Security, Sneak, Speechcraft.
Favorite Skills: Blade, Light Armor
Bio:

Last edited by GhelAngel on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games:
Platform:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:55 pm 
Warder
Warder

I reported as spambot earlier.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:06 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games:
Platform:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:31 pm 
Warder
Warder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:48 pm 
Warder
Warder

My sincerest apologies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 921 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next