UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Using the console to complete the Seven Graces quest?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:42 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 0
I know very little about using console commands, but I'm stuck.

This is the order of happenings.
1.I talked to the Balmoral steward about the Seven Graces, but apparently did not get a book. However, I read their own copy.
2. Completed the Grace of Humility, Journal entry made, as in the quest log below
3. Vivec temple, talked to Endryn Liethan, got book and Journal entry made.
4. Read book once, in inventory, thereafter, needed to drop it to read it.
5. Completed other six Graces, individually noted in Journal.
6. No final Journal entry and stewards at Ghostgate, Vivec and Balmoral think I'm still slacking.
7 Returned to Fields of Kummu with another muck, but while the game acknowledge a successful offering, no new entry was made.

I've read of these glitches happening, but found no solution. ( She's a Pilgrim, so she walks everywhere. I have had a number of mods installed (not by me) which were on from chargen.
So...
Can I write something in the Console?
Or, rejected by the Temple, does she continue with humilty, etc x7, seek to follow the blessed Lord Vivic's example the length and breadth of Morrowind?

TT_SevenGraces 10 %Name gave me a copy of "The Pilgrim's Path" and asked me to make the Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces.
100 Check.png I have completed the Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces.
TT_PilgrimsPath 100 Check.png I have read "The Pilgrim's Path" and marked the location of each shrine on my map.
TT_FieldsKummu 100 Check.png I made the Pilgrimage to the Fields of Kummu and read the Grace of Humility.
TT_StopMoon 100 Check.png I made the Pilgrimage to Stop the Moon and read the Grace of Daring.
TT_PalaceVivec 100 Check.png I made the Pilgrimage to the Palace of Vivec and read the Grace of Generosity.
TT_PuzzleCanal 50 I spoke with Krazzt and gave him a longsword. I should read the inscription on the shrine to complete the Pilgrimage.
100 Check.png I made the Pilgrimage to the Puzzle Canal and read the Grace of Courtesy.
TT_MaskVivec 100 Check.png I made the Pilgrimage to the Mask of Vivec and read the Grace of Justice.
TT_RuddyMan 100 Check.png I made the Ruddy Man Pilgrimage and read the Grace of Valor.
TT_Ghostgate 100 Check.png I made the Pilgrimage to Ghostgate and read the Grace of Pride.

Post subject: Re: Using the console to complete the Seven Graces quest?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:19 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 16

And I ain't in it for the power
And I ain't in it for my health
I ain't in it for the glory of anything at all
And I sure ain't in it for the wealth

Post subject: Re: Using the console to complete the Seven Graces quest?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:18 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 0
Thanks. Late last night I found how to use the console, on this wiki of course, and it worked! I was too tired to post.
At least, I wrote the final journal entry, but not the Faction favour.

When asking about duties, this time they have given me the next one, so success.
I will do the favour console tonight too.

I had visited three Temples, initiating the seven graces topic, following completion.
I hand wrote out the seven graces I'd visited and recorded in Journal, then counted them. They did make seven :)

Thanks for your help. All the queries on this subject I googled were too old to engage with, and only suggested testing the installed mods.