UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:19 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking for Mature RP/PVP Guild - Ebonheart Pact
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:09 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 0
Hi there

As mentioned in subject: I'm looking for serious PVP Guild / would be more fun if there would be some RP elements but its not necessary for me.

My main character would be some heavy armored Nord, as for the other chars we will see :). Most probably I will also play as a hunter and somekind of assasin. (I never play anything related to magic except healers)

About my PvP expierience: I am playing MMO's since MU Online release. I thought many battles most of them took place in games like: Guild Wars 1, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, SWTOR and most recently I was a leader of a small but deadly :) guild and a Commander in Guild Wars 2 on Seafarers Rest server (one of the best servers in the game - you can check the rankings on mos.millenium website ). I find GW2 open PvP very similiar to the one described to be in TESO so I guess I have some skill and understanding of the mechanics ;)

There is a chance that I will bring some of my friends from earlier guilds to TESO

I am hoping to play with some mature players with a good sense of humour and conquer Tamriel :)

PS. I got my own teamspeak server for 50 slots.

Post subject: Re: Looking for Mature RP/PVP Guild - Ebonheart Pact
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:13 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Greetings,

Im thinking of joining elderscrolls online and if so my favorite races always been Dunmer and Argonians and bosmer in that order.
So I made a character profile just for fun. Ended up with a Indoril Ordinator and some ideas for a Ordinator guild, events, plots etc .
Ideally this guild would cooperate with a templeguild or perhaps the higher structures of the guild should be played as temple?
Anyways, I would be looking primarly for Dunmer roleplayers willing to PvP.
Also wish to make contact with other guilds both in the pact and in the other alliances for roleplying.

I'm oldshool as in I rather play by trial and error and wipe then being asked to read a essay before being able to join for actual gameplay. This is not due to lazyness but ratheer because I want to experience the game.
Im used to hardcore PvE but for said reason I tend to leave that once the games been up for a while and it starts to be more or less mandatory to read an essay before being let in to groups.
By then I favor PvP.
Regarding Elder scrolls I have been hooked since morrowind lorewise and elder scrolls online bassicly looks like a idealgame comming true to me.

So anyone interrested in ordinatorroleplay?
Anyone interrest in laying foundations for ebonheart roleplay?
Anyone interrested in forming crossfaction roleplay?

Thirdorderofwar-guildlaunch-com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
I'll play as Nordic knight for sure, allways do except in Redguard obviously and Shadowkey, the only game i havent played yet in the series
we should meet in the Fighter's guild

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:49 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]