UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: KIRIN's Thunder
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:21 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 12
"You did what you believed to be neccessary. I understand and i would have killed them myself had i the chance to." Dick told Alessia and Sherwood. Before realising that sherwood had gone into the room with a bath in. Only, Dick could not recall what the correct term was for that room.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:51 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2

Sherwood went through the open front door once more, and appeared in Paul's bedroom. Alessia stared at Dick, a small nod to his words. "Yes, we're purging the scum of humanity from this planet's diseased flesh."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:12 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 14
Finding himself in Paul's bedroom, Sherwood stopped still on the spot. What the hell? This time, he knew he hadn't absent-mindedly walked through the wrong door; he wasn't even downstairs anymore.

Feeling like he was in a nightmare, he thought frantically. [&@%!]. They're going to kill us too... I just know it..they killed Paul and now they're going to kill me too. We can't leave this house, they've got some weird [&@%!] thing making me come back inside.

He thought of trying the back door downstairs, but he'd have to go past the killers to get there.
Sherwood's eyes darted around the room, finally settling on the bedroom windows. He hurried towards one of them to open it, looking through the glass to see how accessible the roof below was.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:15 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"I did not know that Sherwood could disappear like that." Dick remarked upon the disappearing Sheerwood and began to sniff the air to see if there was any signs of something nasty at play.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:00 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:

The roof was pretty accessible, nice gentle slope, the tiles looked like they'd hold a man's weight well enough.

Alessia simply smirked. Dick's nose couldn't pick up anything, well except Alessia's perfume Eau de Elderflower by the smell of it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:22 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:

With the roofing below the window looking not too dangerous, Sherwood attempted to open the window and climb out. Hopefully, he wouldn't end up in Paul's kitchen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:40 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 20

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:15 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:

Sherwood opened the window, so far so good. He climbed out, and found himself climbing in beside a boiler. Was this the basement?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:36 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"May i ask what is your purpose for being here and the moving image thing he was sent to his block? It seems to be a lure to bait him but was it to get him to know this truth thing?" Dick inquired.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:45 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood climbed though the window and found himself...next to a boiler.
"Bloody hell! God damn it! It's all the bloody exits!"
Standing still next to the boiler, his head spinning, he realised that there was only one thing to do - he'd have to go back upstairs and listen to the killers. It was exactly what they wanted him to do, but he was stuck in the house with no apparent way out.
But...what if they decide to kill us too...?

Sherwood felt a desperate need to get out of the house, but he knew that he couldn't; the exits just came back into the house, and he was trapped there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:42 am 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
"Huh." said Viktor as he saw Sherwood disappear while trying to climb out of the window. He didn't want to enter the house in case the man had just been killed by a SPIG with disintegration powers, the whole thing could be a trap to kill them. But he would call Sherwood, assuming he had his number.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:54 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Maddie, bored and uncomfortable in her position standing where she was, got a thought. It was a pretty simple thought. It was not a strange thought, and it was not a bold thought; but it was notable for being more or less the first active thing she'd greatly considered doing on her own since agreeing to join KIRIN.

What she thought was that it might be good to stroll up to the house and peek in to see how things were going.

And, to her surprise, she did so. She found herself turning around and walking up to the front window of the house, and when there she took a look through it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:22 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood felt himself slip once more from his body, the vague murkiness around the world returning. Before he could even try to escape however he knew he would not be able to leave. He felt a pull, back to the living room.

Alessia nodded. "Somewhat, I tire of hiding so letting one know the truth of why they deserved to die was lifting.." She murmured, this scene spotted by Maddie. Sherwood's prone body now appeared, along with.. whatever Sherwood was now, his astral form. "I do hope by now you've realised I've trapped you in here, not malicious of mind but rather so you'd stay and hear the piece no matter what."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:50 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
Dick let out a deep growl at the mention of being in a trap. He didn't know the meaning of it but knew that it was bad on account of some humans using that phrase whenever they felt they were winning. Unfortunately for them, the Game of Dick always had one rule. You win or you die. Dick slowly unsheathed his claws. "Bring him back now, girl or i will give in to my nasty side and i do not like being in these so called trapped things." His voice was calm but had gown several shades of deep.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:03 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Whilst he was in the basement, thinking what to do, Sherwood felt an odd sensation, followed by another one.
Looking round, he suddenly realised that he was in the living room again, along with Dick, Alessia and Naz.

"Eh? I didn't go through any doors or windows?" He said to himself.
Suddenly, he noticed that the world around him appeared different, but he was familiar with what it meant. Ghost form? He looked around his feet and saw his body lying there.
Ah, damn. It happened on its own again.

Not wanting to leave his body unmanned, so to speak, he crouched down and focused on returning to it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:54 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Maddie crouched down against the front wall so that she was no longer able to see or be seen through the window, but still able to listen to what was happening. She decided to wait and see - well, hear - how the situation developed before deciding whether to do something rash like burst in and attempt to tase somebody.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:17 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Alessia simply looked at Dick and smiled. "Threaten me all you like, it will not solve him." She stated. Sherwood felt body and spirit reunite once. "After all, I cannot think of a Spig that affects other Spigs." She murmured quietly before turning around, facing the window. "The real reason I call you here is an offer. Are you believers of pure justice, or are you believes of the corrupted justice that cops and judges use?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:21 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"I do not like being in these trapped things and I have killed before." Dick growled at Alessia and barely managed to surpress the feral instinct to tear into her. To rip her from shoulder to hip with one foul swipe like he had done to many before. "Your words have no meaning to me and I care little if killing you is not a necessary step. I do not like it when things like this occur." He threatened her whilst maintaining his aggressive posture.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:28 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
At one with his body again, Sherwood shakily stood up. He looked for the sofa and sat down again.
"Just tell us the offer." He said weakly to Alessia. The sooner she said her bit, the sooner - he hoped- they could leave.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:22 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
Viktor put the phone away. Is he dead? He could be dead. Dammit. Nevertheless he remained in his current vantage point, rifle at the ready in case he needed it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:11 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
"Simple, there's a man in a little town named Revorstave in England, who goes by the name of The Fox. He's a Spigot, and he uses his powers to enforce a drug ring that's been going on and growing heavy for the last 3 years." Alessia stated. "Our organisation would like to see how you disperse justice." She seemed completely unfazed about Dick, Naz leaned forward in his chair, glaring at the reptilian man, daring him to try and attack. "Do you agree?"

Those outside could hear a hum and saw a smaller, by far smaller drone land beside Burnt, disposing of it's cargo, a human by the looks of it, before humming and taking off. Another Anomalous to add to the ranks? Perhaps Naomi could wait until they return, meanwhile Burnt was open.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:01 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sherwood couldn't think very well with all the recent, horrible, revelations that had surfaced.
"What...so...I don't understand. You kill Paul because he's a...was...an auctioneer of...people..." He stared at the floor as he spoke, not looking at anyone, or anything, in the room.
"And...and now you want us to go to England? I don't understand anything. I don't get why you want us to go, after you've just..."
He wished one of the others outside were in the house; his brain wasn't working properly, and Dick didn't have a clue about anything.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:04 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 13
Stepping off of the drone, Naomi looked about and took a deep breath. "Okay, wow. This is different." She mumbled. She was a bit lost on what to do, being in a rather unfamiliar situation.

She decided to do the only logical thing she could think of; ask. "Hello? Anyone here?" she asked aloud.

Last edited by Unionhack on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:27 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Maddie was concerned and confused by the conversation she was hearing in the house - these vigilantes claimed to be working for the greater good, but they had also murdered and decapitated a guy, human trafficker or no. And wouldn't helping these people be going against their orders from KIRIN? Much to her surprise, she was finding herself on the verge of revealing herself and asking these people some questions.

Almost thankfully, she was distracted from these thoughts by the sudden arrival of a newcomer. She pushed away from the window and stood up, cautiously walking over closer to where Naomi stood. Was this person sent by KIRIN, or was she working with the vigilantes? Why had she been so abruptly and randomly dropped off mid-mission? Maddie didn't know, but she decided to play it carefully.

"Uh... hi?" she said, smiling uncertainly. "I'm Maddie. And, um, you are...?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:30 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 13
"Oh, hello!" Naomi exclaimed when she saw someone speaking to her, snapping out of a light daydream. "I'm Naomi. I'm... well, I guess I'm a new recruit. I'm special, like you guys!" she said, running fingers through her luminescent azure hair. "I'm still a little in the dark though; can you tell me what's going on?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next