UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Delta Green: R-Cell
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:19 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 10
Olivia Patel

Olivia was quiet for a moment as she took in the response. "I'm sorry then, I should have considered you might be somewhat uncomfortable by it all."

She took both the notepad and pen with that, scratching the pen against it's surface to ensured it worked before opening the pad.

Though she gripped Sophia with a smile as she delivered the compliment, she remained unsure about the outfit herself. "Long as you're sure." She looked a distance away as she concluded the smile, starting towards the door now and settling beside it.

"I can look away if you want to grab a change of clothes a bit less formal. Focus on taking down questions as you do. Sound good?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:46 pm 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 14
Sophia/Reeds/Lily

She felt a bit perplexed over this previously confident lady taking this approach to apologize. She waved both hands, trying to dismiss the notion "It's fine, it's fine. I'm.. I'm just not accustomed to it all"

She approached the wardrobe, shuffling a bit in both action and thought, justled a bit over her ending statement. Her hand hesitated on a shirt "It.. it doesnt bother me.." she turned around, offering a shy smile "As I said.. I'm just not accustomed to it all"

When she found what, in her mind, seemed comfortable, and maybe appealing to the scene, she at first removed her suit, along with any personal belongings and lastly her glasses to the side. Then, in a slow and articulate pace she began to unbutton her collard shirt. She wasn't even at the 4th button by the time she contemplated her own complexes. But pushed on, she tried.

Sliding off off her arms, and tucked away, her bare back now exposed, all except for the light gray sports bra thag remained. Still, she lacked the well toned muscles, the tanned skin, or the residual self confidence. She instinctively rubbed her right arm for a moment.

She began to pose and list a few possible questions or ideas for Olivia, and with a moment not to waste, she began to work her way towards the skirt, letting it slide down her slender legs with little effort, taking two minor steps to avoid tripping on them.

Taking out from the closet, she first, and admittedly eagerly pulled up a pair of light blue jeans. Sliding them up with little resistance nor complaint, all except for the small sway of her waist as she tried to have them comfortably set. Next she grabbed out a pink, wide necked shirt, something that was far less graceful to put on than some button top. To much her luck, there wasnt much for it to get caught on, and once to her shoulders it easily snuggled down.

Turning around, as she readjusted her shirt and returned her glasses. "Less formal?" she asked timidly, now for the part

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:34 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 13
Blake

Blake leaned back in his seat and clasped his hands in his lap. "I dunno." he finally said. "I guess I'm still having trouble believing that [&@%!] like this exists. Like, we've been doing this for a hot minute, and they've given us pretty concrete evidence, right? But it still doesn't feel... here, yet. I guess I'm more anxious to find out than anything else."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:18 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 20
R-Cell - Duke Street - 11:45

The gang arrived at Duke Street shortly before noon. The building was a nicely sized two story detached house, the exterior was pine painted with a green coat. The garage door was black, as was the front door on the patio. A chest high wooden fence painted white blocked off access to a rear garden. The house was just up ahead, they could go on and pull into the drive way if Blake wished. Or they could stop short of it.

The van was plain white, it had various pieces of equipment inside, the sorta stuff you'd expect a TV crew to have. But it all looked old and somewhat worn down, Agent Rory had no doubt purchased it at a discount, probably from craigslist or a pawn shop. However they were posing as public access television, so maybe the kitsch was to be expected. As Travis had indicated, there was an M1911, loaded with an 8 round clip and a spare mag in the glove compartment. It had the serial numbers filled off. If the passengers wanted to leave it there or try to conceal it and bring it with them was their call.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:11 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Duke Street

Blake began pulling into the driveway and spoke to the others in a low voice. "I'm gonna keep the strap hidden on me." he said, referring to the pistol. "They won't be paying attention to me, and it's better to be safe than sorry."

Last edited by Unionhack on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:37 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sabrina/Nancy - Duke Street

"As long as you don't drop it and blow our cover." Sabrina teased.
She pulled down the sun visor and took a look at her appearance in the mirror, using a finger to wipe under her eyes and smooth over an eyebrow. Her hand reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a lipstick, which she used to refresh that which was already covering her dark pink lips, before putting it away and flipping the visor back up.

She exited the van and took a glance at the house; the couple obviously weren't scraping by.

Sabrina made her way to the back of the van, taking out a hair bobble, also in her pocket, and tying her long hair back into a ponytail as she walked.
She opened the rear doors and began to take out some tech equipment.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:17 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
Sabrina took various pieces of tech equipment out of the van. Microphones, power cables, that sort of thing.

The front door of the house was still shut.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:17 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles:
Olivia Patel

Olivia had updated her make-up during the van-ride, adding a touch of lipstick and practising a friendlier-looking smile into a small hand mirror. Her lips curled somewhat anxiously as Blake announced he was taking the gun--a reminder as to what a distance this was from her own job. It wasn't just an interview--another deposition, or cross-examination. She swallowed back those nerves, though.

Finally, she nodded Blake's direction: "Sound's good."

She remained in the car, though. Her hands rubbed together. "But, eh, Johnathon, I was thinking." She allowed a pause. "Small team, I imagine they develop out of home. Might ask you get a small look around the home, check in on any studio area--get some footage of where the magic happens--while I warm them up. You comfortable with that?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:44 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Sophia/Reeds/Lily

For the bulk of the ride, while everybody each had their focuses drawn else where she chose to spend her time reviewing and familiarizing herself in greater detail over the mission itself. Though focus itself was hard to come by, what with the decidedly terrible music drowning out in the back

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:40 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Blake parked the van at the proper residence and gave a nod to Olivia. "Be glad to, Catherine." he answered. After hopping out of the driver's seat, he retrieved a shoulder-mounted camera from the back and stood by for their 'reporter' to give the greeting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:46 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles:
Olivia Patel

Olivia gave a nod and a smile to Blake, and with that sorted exited the vehicle.

She would approach the door to the house, and when the crew was ready, ring the doorbell.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:09 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sabrina/Nancy

Loading herself up with a microphone and cables, Sabrina made her way to the front door behind Olivia.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:54 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
Duke Steet
Blake concealed the pistol loaded with a clip in his pants. The four agents stood on the porch and Olivia gave the door a knock.

Chloe Ross opened the door. She looked like she did in her profile picture, blue hair and all. She was wearing red converse, blue jeans and a short sleeved black t-shirt with Gorillaz Demon Day's album cover on it. Her nails were painted light blue to match her hair.

"Oh hey, y'all must be the TV folk. Glad to see more people taking interest in arcades." said Chloe. She held out her hand to be shook. "Chloe. Nate's in the office. But I'll get him, we can chat in the living room then show you the cabinet afterwards."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:38 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles:
Olivia Patel

Olivia extended her best cheerful-reporter-smile at the same moment she extended her hand to grip the others, giving it a moderately firm squeeze. Her eyes lingering at their shared grip, but also on the other's dress. What struck her was how normal Chloe seemed. But she nodded as they were identified. "Yep, I'm Catherine, and this is my team." She nodded again as Nate was mentioned. "And that's perfect, we can start getting set up then, if that's OK with you."

She would allow herself to be ushered in.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:49 am 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
Duke Street
Chloe led the crew through her house. Dead ahead opposite the front door was the kitchen/dinning room. To the right was a wooden door that was slightly ajar, it lead to the garage. To the left as you entered was a closed wooden door with a pair of reinforced locks on the exterior. Also to the left was a staircase leading upward and a door indicating there was some kind of room under the stairs. Just past that was the living room, where they'd be conducting the interview.

There was a very pleasant smell of baked goods coming from the kitchen and as they passed it, Chloe spoke up. "Made brownies this morning. I'd offer you some but, edibles. Probably can't eat them on the job." She said with a lighthearted laugh.

They reached the living room. It had a dark wooden floor and green wallpaper, a window looked out on the rear garden. They had a tree and it looked like they were growing vegetables. The couple had clearly planned in advance for the crew's arrival. While there was a television on the wall, video game consoles on a table underneath it and shelves filled with books, games and DVDs along the sides of the room, in the middle of the room a two seater sofa and armchair facing each other. Both pieces of furniture were beige in colour with plenty of distance between them.

"You can get set up. The cabinet's in the office, along with my husband. *Tch* He's been trying to brute force something, I... he... we can tell you when we show you it. Sorry, I'm, I don't..." said Chloe. She took a deep breath. "How are we playing this? Asking us questions and then taking you into the office to show off the cabinet or... ?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:16 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sabrina

Entering the house, Sabrina observed the many doors and objects scattered around.

She gave Chloe a friendly smile and began to set up her stuff in the living room.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:55 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Blake

With his mounted camera in hand (and on shoulder), "Johnathon" scanned the house as he entered. Not yet filming, but sizing up potential curiosities to be filmed. The intimacy of the cozy abode struck him with a brief pang of melancholy.

"We we're thinking that I could get some shots of the development area and the cabinet while Catherine here establishes what y'all are gonna talk about. Shots like that make for good introduction material and detail, y'know?" He proposed, wearing a warm smile that wasn't entirely a ploy. It was a sort of warm jealousy; a bit of an oxymoron, but one that made sense in his head.

There was a job on hand though, and it wasn't the time to get wispy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:56 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
"Uh..." said Chloe wincing. "Can't leave you alone in the dev area. Sorry."

She gestured in the direction of the door. "But I'm gonna grab Nate now. You can take your shots while he keeps watch, I come back and talk things through with the girls. Then you both come down for the interview." Chloe offered.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:16 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sabrina

Sabrina looked over at Blake.

"Will you need a hand, Johnathon?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:50 am 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:09 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sabrina

The couple's office was very unassuming and generic, but once she'd laid eyes on the cabinet, Sabrina's vision did not go elsewhere.

The setting 'Resonance Mode' caught her attention, as did the sequence of numbers below.
Chloe's interruption of her husband's changing of the numbers annoyed Sabrina, though her face didn't show it.

After the woman spoke, she introduced herself.

"Hi there, I'm Nancy. And this is Johnathon. Thanks so much for letting us share in your world today; we appreciate it."
Sabrina's accent lost its French component, sounding more American than it previously did, and her face and manner were friendly and bright.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:09 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
"Yeah, no problem. Nice to see people taking an interest." said Nate nodding his head. "You from Oregon? Or move here, start working with the OPB?"

OPB they would remember stood for Oregon Public Broadcasting, the Television network they were pretending to work for.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:49 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sabrina

Sounds like he's giving an interview of his own. Sabrina thought of Nate.

"Yeah, I moved here several years ago, but I've only just started working at OPB recently. I'm really enjoying it though; everyone's real nice. Well...most of them." She chuckled and wrinkled her nose.

Changing the subject from herself, Sabrina looked all around the room.
"You have a lovely home. Have you lived here long?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:44 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games:
Platform:
Nathan nodded and made a 'nuh huh' noise before following it up with a brief comment. "Moved in after our wedding last fall. But grew up here so, not that big a change."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:16 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Sabrina

Sabrina nodded along in acknowledgment of Nathan's facts.

"I'd like to ask you more stuff, but...I guess that's what the interview's for, right?" She smiled.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next