UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Assassin's Creed: A Brotherhood Divided
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:20 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 14
The Mess Hall - Vladimir

"The Dublin 'Cell'? Is that another one of these...underground cults?" Vladimir asked the red haired woman, as he looked around the room and up at the curved ceiling.
"Where are we inyway? What city are we in? Don't know where those....ublyudki, that kidnipped me hiv brought me to. Another piece of information thit our invisible 'host' has neglected to give us."

He kept his voice low, incase someone else in the room might protest to an answer being given.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:37 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

UESPoints: 6
The Mess Hall

Vladimir

The Assassins conferred with each other silently but briefly, before the red-haired woman nodded and replied, "I'm sure you're sick of Cloak and Dagger 101, so I'll just tell you straight. We're in Bristol, England. Of course the Dublin cell is in Ireland, but it's not underground. These facilities are expensive, so we don't have a lot. There was one in London, but the Templars cleared the Assassins out of there quite a while back."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
The Mess Hall

Vladimir was taken aback when he found out that they were in England. It was a long way from where his home and business were. He felt even more discontent towards his surroundings; knowing that he was in another country, another continent.

He'd never been to the UK before, and his first visit was certainly not a pleasant one.

"What do you mean by 'cleared'? You mean...killed?" He felt nervous with the information that had been given to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:37 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

The Mess Hall

Vladimir

"It's a risk we all have to live with in the Brotherhood." the redhead said gloomily, "The Templars have more resources, more manpower, and agents in every government. They're beating us, as much as I hate to admit it. Our only advantage is that we're fast and usually small enough to escape notice, and barring that, abandon ship, scatter for a week or two, and rejoin another cell."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:55 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
The Mess Hall

"What a nice life you must lead." Vladimir said sarcastically. "Why don't you just leave - get out of this cult that his you hiding under the streets? Is fighting against these Templars worth hiving such a life?"

The Russian couldn't remember what the Rafiq or the woman in the window of the animus chamber had said earlier about the Templars. He recalled them being a rival group that were opposing what the assassins were fighting for, but he had no recollection of what that was or what was so bad about the Templars. The whole thing was little more than a blur in his mind.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:59 pm 
Archmage
Archmage

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 1
Lana

Lana didn't smile, but stopped to consider her actions for a moment, if she was in charge then all glories would be hers, but at the same time all failings would be hers as well. With her group, that meant a lot of failing. "I accept, with all the responsibilities and risks that come with it." Srta. de Flores said after a moment's consideration. "Thank you,for the opportunity." She said looking at the Rafiq and Ms. Miles.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:27 am 
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 12
"Congrulations on your new role, sister." Connor said to his new boss with a smile and meant every word of it. "I always believed you would be the one to gain command over me one day and i believe that we will have a fair amount of success or as fair as one goes in our world. Maybe, we should celebrate with some sherry later or some scones if one is able to borrow them from a local bakery and pay them back at a later date or save them from the templars as payment." He said as he offered Lana a handshake.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:05 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2
Alex gave a quiet smile and shrugged. "To be honest, right now I'm happy just getting any information." She stated, placing her hands on her hips as she glanced over at the screen. Such movements were.. bordering on video games. "Even after being kidnapped and put in a dark room."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:40 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:54 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Mess Hall - Vladimir

"And so... you have dragged the three of us here and condemned us to the same fate. Here, there or death. For all we know, the Templars might have the right idea and it may be you 'assassins' that are doing things the wrong way. Whativer these 'things' are! I hiv no interest in politics and governments. All thit stuff is for egomaniacs and power-hungry fanatics."

Vladimir finished his rant and folded his arms across his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:00 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"One can never tell with the templars and one would not be surprised if one's blade found it's way into the heart of a templar for kicking a kitten." Connor half joked to the raffiq before scratching his beard.

"I believe that we should report to both of you for the Raffiq has done well by us but we are in need of some positive change and start fighting the templars instead of striking at them every now and then. It may be that a combination of the Raffiq's experience, your plans and our ancestors knowledge along with their experiences are just the key to reversing our rather poor luck." Connor said to Rachael as he finished scratching his beard. "But i will admit, i have some minor concerns about our russian friend and the likelyhood of him trying to kill us or sabotage us out of some misbelief that we are electing to conduct deeds of a sinster nature."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:12 pm 
Archmage
Archmage

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Lana and Connor

"I aggree, neither of you should be in the dark about the operations of the other. I can conduct formal evaluations, and perhaps Connor could conduct more subvert screenings, that way we could get a better understanding of their personalities, skills and their ability to lie." Lana said quickly but politely, there was a delicate balance of power that must be observed. "That said, my loyalty is to my Rafiq first, I trust you understand Ms. Miles." She added, since that was the way of things.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:04 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
"Everything, or just everything that you want us to know?" Cole asked, not meaning to offend, but just an actual question.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:23 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

The Mess Hall

Vladimir

"Well, your ancestors did and that's enough for the Brotherhood. You should sleep on it, see what you think in the morning." the redhead laughed, refreshed by Vladimir's attitude, "My name's Eirika, by the way. Always forget to introduce myself. I'm used to being undercover, you know?"

Cole

"Everything you need to know. We'll tell you everything you need to know when you join, same as just about everyone else in this room." Noah corrected himself, "As for the rest... you're going to have to get into the habit of asking a lot of questions."

The Office

Connor/Lana

Rachel and the Rafiq glared at each other, both obviously displeased with the proposed arrangement. However, Beaumont did smile at Lana's closing comment.

"If that's how you want things to be played, then very well." Rachel finally conceded, "Proceed with the evaluations however you want, just make sure that they're concise."

"I don't think Mr. Kobevko poses a true threat to us, not in an intentional way. Though his distrust of us might cause problems with his work. Try to make him feel comfortable, show him the benefits of the Brotherhood and teach him about our work." the Rafiq told Connor.

"If there's nothing else left," Rachel stated abruptly, "You're both dismissed. I'd suggest you get some rest before the first session, we'll be calling on you and the Initiates in 4 hours."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:00 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
The Mess Hall

"Da. Though I doubt I will be able to git much sleep in this underground place." Vladimir didn't bother introducing himself, he assumed that everyone knew his name already; they seemed to know everything else.

He stretched his arms out wide and looked around the room. Eirika's talk of sleep made him think that it must be getting late in the day; his body clock didn't seem to be telling him much.

Vladimir wondered where the sleeping quarters were situated....and whether or not they would be guarded.

He slowly sauntered over to Noah, Alex and Cole, looking fed up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:39 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"We will intend to deliever the best evaluations in a precise manner and i fully believe that we will be aquire a superb idea of our guests abilities as the testing goes on. I will try to socalise with Vladamir but currently, i estimate that he will attempt to escape from our protection and seek to bring the attention of the templars to our location via the police. This is just my current estimation but i shall endavour to change it and with my charming personality, i feel that Vladimir will come around to our cause. I would hate to see him get himself hurt." Connor told his superiors. "I shall be in my assigned quarters and may need a good ol' slap to the face to wake myself up due to my unfortunate tendency to be a heavy sleeper." He told the Rafiq and Rachael Miles as he respectfully bowed before making his way to his quarters to gain some rest.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:21 pm 
Archmage
Archmage

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:

Lana

Lana nodded to Ms. Miles, and saluted her Rafiq and backed out of the room without a word. She would've spoken to Vladimir ordinarily to check on him, but their time was limited. She returned to her quarters, attempting to find sleep that would never come.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:36 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
"Jeeze, you make it sound so tempting." Alex rolled her eyes in her head. "Join us, kill people and learn things on a need to know basis.. Fun!" She looked around, tapping her foot against the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:52 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:27 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Iris leaned against the side of the ship; looking out over the ocean. The wind blew her curly blonde hair and she took in a long breath of the sea air. She loved the hustle and bustle on the crowded deck and was excited to be out on another adventure with her fellow Assassins.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:52 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
George was leaning against the side of the ship whilst inspecting his tomahawk. "Think this will end peacefully?" He asked those nearby. He wished he was back on his own ship and that he could focus on hunting down a templar target instead of potentially wasting time on a doomed peacetalk.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:28 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
"Who knows. What starts off as talk of a compromise between our groups, might turn into a battle." Iris answered George.
"Big, grumpy guy like you would rather get into a fight than talk though, eh?!" She teased.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:38 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
"Big grumpy guy just wants to get back to doing his job and kill Templars in the most brutal fashions he can think of." George told Iris. "But having a big grumpy guy may prevent a fight for big grumpy guy may smash everyone's heads together for the greater good."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:36 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Sebastien sat against the railings, crossing his arms and legs. Was he sleeping? Oh nope. He just spoke. "Yeah.. like you're the most useful Assassin.." He grumbled, his voice low as he peeked under his hood. "If the talk doesn't end peacefully we best find a way out.. just in case."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:38 pm 
Archmage
Archmage

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Wematin

Wematin leaned on the ship, looking out at the sea. He looked at the others as they spoke of whether or not the talks would be peaceful considering their words carefully. "Big grumpy guys always make for big grumpy targets." Wematin said sniffing the salt air.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next