UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Skyrim Character(s)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:59 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 0
Larawen, Bosmer assassin, is a former Aldmeri Dominion covert ops soldier turned sell-sword, a deserter hunted by the Thalmor, and is good at following orders. Her purpose is to play the Dark Brotherhood questline for my first time and do a few other things that weren't suited for my main character, Delia-Jessamine Maric, Breton stealth-mage. I consider Larawen, Jess, and a couple of future characters to co-exist in the same Skyrim, so they won't overlap on the major stuff they do - as for the aspects of that which don't make sense, I'll just not worry about it.

To make Larawen's build reflect her backstory, I used the Oghma Infinium exploit to level her to 81. As a result, she is also getting an "alternate start", meaning that for role-play purposes, she was not at Helgen when Alduin attacked, and the stuff I had to do to prep the character will be ignored. Her backstory accounts for how she already has a house and whatnot.

She is a morally neutral character who is on a mission (THE mission), a true professional who does not kill for pleasure, nor has any interest in the religious aspects of the DB. Hopefully, some interesting conflicts of personality and ethics will arise along the way.

Basic stuff
Skills and Combat stuff
Backstory (contains made-up lore and speculation)
Build
Some roleplay stuff

Last edited by Snail's Pace on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:32 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games:
Platform:
Race: Imperial
Class: Warrior
Name: Adrian Cassius

Major: Two-handed, heavy armor
Minor: block, archery, smithing

Adrian's family moved to Whiterun in Skyrim from Cyrodiil when Adrian was very young. He always looked up to the Companions and wished he belonged to them. Adrian's family decided to move to Skyrim but he decided to leave behind to join the Imperial Legion. Adrian was framed for murder in Solitude. He was then sent to the block. Then he escaped from the dragon. In Whiterun he found out that he didnt have a bounty anymore and the real murderer was sent to the block. He was finally able to join the Companions. He was also accepted back to the Legion to fight the Stormcloaks...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:27 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Been gone a while. Started remaking my Nord Thief/cut-throat/sniper.

Name: Vidgar the Ne'er-do-well
Race/gender: Nord/male
Class: Thief
Major skills: Sneak/One handed (Single dagger only)
Minor skills: Blacksmith/archery
Standing Stone: The Thief
Political standing: Neutral

My playstyle right now is to get archery and sneak up to a decent level until I can start cutting necks. I have Valdr's Lucky Dagger and a hunting bow as well as Gunjar's Stormcloak Armor from the game's start. When I get to Whiterun I'll probably wuss out and get a Skyforge steel sword to fight hairy fights with, but I'm going to try and be pure stealth when possible.

Vidgar is a rogue traveling from place to place thieving and robbing for money. He was an orphan and had a troubled youth. He's very street-smart and quickly procures criminal business contacts in the less savory parts of towns. Having spent a good deal of time in jail, his methods have become meticulous and calculated, though he's not afraid to use a little muscle if he can't convince or bribe someone to get something he wants.

Last edited by ElderSkillz on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:21 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games:
Platform:
The character I've been playing recently. . took a lot of failed attempts at different characters, backstories and builds to get to this one. I really enjoy her so far so she looks like a keeper.

Name: Lilija
Race: Nord (Imperial father)
Birthdate: 18 First Seed
Birthsign: The Lord
Birthplace: Imperial City, Cyrodiil

Alignment: Lawful Good (suuuper Lawful Good)
MBTI Personality: ESTJ
Overall Personality: dutiful, protective, down-to-earth, devoted, charitable, helpful, trusting, kind (to those she feels deserves it; she can be blunt and even cruel to the unjust)
Motivation (s): initially to travel her mother's homeland of Skyrim; she now seeks to use her Divine-given powers as Dragonborn to protect the people of Skyrim from all who would harm them, supernatural and otherwise; bringing Skyrim back to the Empire

Class: Paladin
Skills: One-handed, Block, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Smithing, Speech, Enchanting, Alteration
Fighting Style: Defense-oriented & melee based; blocks until she finds an opening, uses Restoration for support. Relies on companion for ranged support.

Dragonborn: Yes
Guilds: (eventually) Companions, Dawnguard
Thaneships: While I plan on acquiring most of them, I will recognize those in roleplay as her being a hero in the Jarl's eyes. She will only actually be Thane of Whiterun and Haafingar.
Civil War: Empire
Religion: highly devoted to the Eight Divines, with special reverence for Stendarr, Arkay and Mara
MQ: Blades (some may view her as evil for this, but she views it as justice long overdue)

Home: Breezehome for now, will reside in Proudspire Manor once the war is over
Husband: None, may marry in the future
Children: None at the time of this post, but she is planning to adopt Lucia and probably Sofie once she meets her
Housecarl: Lydia (Jordis will be RPed as just a sworn sword that guards her home and family)

Last edited by Witchery on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:22 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 13
Arcturus has a daughter. Yay!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:21 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
This is the character I'm going to start once I finish her backstory.
I rolled some of these (and a whole lot of additional stuff) using two different character creation tools.

Name: Ingrid Snow-Song
Race: Nord
Birthsign: The Lord (I admit, it's because I want to use the Lord Stone; fortunately allows me to pick it during chargen, so I don't need to go find the Stone)
Birthday: 22nd of First Seed
Class: n/a
Major Skills: Heavy Weaponry (2-H), Heavy Armour, Smithing, Marksmanship, Fingersmith*, Wayfarer*)
Alignment: True Neutral (I took a test and used the result for my character)
Other details: Fears spiders, hates both vampires and werewolves, likes cooking and horses.
Factions: Will eventually join the Companions (I have a that hugely enhances the guild, and it's my favourite faction anyway) and Dawnguard. Won't be able to avoid the CoW, because it's tied to so many things; will have to come up with some reasoning for going there once the time comes. Will destroy both the DB and TG.
Civil War: Stormcloaks
MQ alliance: Greybeards/Paarthurnax (I have never even finished "Alduin's Bane" on PC, thanks to my dragon mods... but maybe this time I'll get through it :mrgreen:)

She'll be starting in the Rift (rolled that one), which means I'll be using my favourite start (warlock's thrall).
Should be fun, especially since I'm going to be keeping an in-game again. :D

*I'm using , which combines Lockpicking and Pickpocket into Fingersmith and replaces the Lockpicking tree with Wayfarer. I never, ever use Pickpocket so this change is perfect for me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:37 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
I have couple of characters I haven't remembered to introduce here.

Name: Licinia Selvanis
Race: imperial
Class/build: battlemage
Birthblace: Chorrol, Cyrodiil
Major skills: Destruction, conjuration, illusion, alteration
Minor skills: one-handed, enchanting, heavy or light armour(I haven't made up my mind yet), archery.
Wears and wields: Studded imperial armour, nordig steel bracers and steel boots, various enchanted circlets or novice hood. As a weapon, she uses mostly conjured sword (has a dagger and Axe of Whiterun as a back up), Zephyr-bow.
Factions: Imperil Legion, thane of Whiterun

Backgroud: Born as a daughter of Imperial Legion's battlemage Raghad Selvanis (he's actually half redguard/half imperial) and more scholary mage Veronica Riojas. Her father served in the Great War, she was born just after it ended. Her mother studied ayleids and other ancient mer-races. She had a military-brat's childhood, the family moved around all over Tamriel, living wherever Raghad's Cohort was stationed or where Veronica's studies took them. When Licinia was 13, her mother died while exploring Ayleid-ruins. There was talk that Thalmor had set her up a trap there, because she was getting too close to some ancient secret they wanted to keep buried in the past. After his wife's death, Raghad flipped, resigned the Legion...last time anybody heard of him, he was orginizing anti-thalmor raids either from A'likr desert or from Stros M'kai. Licinia lived with her aunt, Julianna Riojas, in Chorrol until she was old enough to enroll to Legion. She showed apptitude to magic from early age and became battlemage at young age. Then a General of Shadow Legion hand picked her and send her in covert mission to Skyrim. There was some misunderstanding when she crossed the border. Because she couldn't tell why she was there, she was thought of being a deserter and tossed to same cart with captured Stormcloaks.

Name: Auri Leafblade
Race: bosmer
Class/build: warrior/ranger
Birthblace: Valenwood
Major skills: one-handed (dual-wielding), archery, light armour
Minor skills: alchemy, sneak, smithing
Wears and wields: leather-armour set/Savior's Hide, Bolar's Oathblade, Blade of Falkreath, Bow of the Hunt.
Factions: Thane of Falkreath, Companions

Middle-aged, battle harded and -scarred, her reasons to be in Skyrim are yet shrouded with mystery. She is a follower of Hircine.

Name: Crixius (II), remade him and deleted the first version
Race: imperial
Job: gladiator (former Arena Fighter)
Birthplace: Imperial City
Wields and Wears: Imperial sword (2 of them), steel dagger, Whiterun guard shield, hide armour, hide bracers and leather boots. Has bow too.
Personality: guick tempered, passionate and violent warrior, he's the kind who keeps hacking already dead body.

Crixius is quick-moving fighter who fights dimachaerus-style (dual wielding swords or sword and dagger). He's a son of a tavern worker and his father may be breton...his mother isn't 100 % sure who the father is... He was the champion of the Yellow team and the stongest bet for next Grand Champion when he commited a crime that forced him to escape Cyrodiil. (violent temper+lady+ False accusation = 3 dead bodies...one of them was high ranking officer of Imperial Legion). A border patrol identified him when he was crossing border to Skyrim. There was too many of them, Crixius was overpowered, stripped, tied and tossed to same cart with some Stormcloak-rebels and a horse thief.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:33 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 3
Name: Faldlen
Race/Gender: Male Bosmer
"Class": Adventurer/Hunter

Mechanics:

Primary Skills: Two-Handed, Archery, Light Armor
Secondary Skills: Speech, Block
Crafting Skill: Smithing

Notes:

Faldlen is a young bosmer from Valenwood, and a supporter of the Aldmeri Dominion. Full of wanderlust and a need to explore, he is often wandering from place to place, and found himself hunting just outside of Riverwood one day. This is where he picked up a more of an adventurer's streak, hunting bandits and the like as much as beasts. That life suited him just fine, and he now wanders Skyrim looking for more.

Though like all bosmer, he follows the Green Pack, he is much less strict on it. He's not obviously cannibalistic (yet,) and has no issues with working with non-Valenwood wood. He's even started to eat some vegetable material thanks to the insistence of a fellow adventurer, though he hates the taste of a lot of vegetables.

Other: That Alternate Start - Live Another Life mod is just awesome. I'm doing a lot of restrictions with this guy that I think will make things more interesting, such as doing as much of a Potion-free run as I can, relying strictly on food and eventually the Ring of Namira for health regen. I'm also limiting myself to no more than 60 arrows at a time. And I'll fletch my own arrows (being a bosmer, who would know more about arrows than him?) and sell off the excess. Which is why I'm focusing more on Melee abilities than I normally would with a bosmer. He's turning out to be quite enjoyable so far.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:26 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games:
Platform:
Name: Ricimer Dufont
Race: Breton
Main skills: Speechcraft, Alchemy, Alteration, Enchanting

In honour of my new rig that actually can run Skyrim smoothly at high(-ish) settings, I decided to make a brand new character. I couldn't think an original first name for him, so I named him after a 5th century West-Roman magister militum. I should have named him Asterix, though. Because he sports a huge blond moustache and is short. I only realised the resemblance after an hour of play.

Backstory: Ricimer was born in Jehanna as the second son of a petty merchant. His father could not afford to provide him with any full-blown education, so he was only schooled in a smattering of some trading skills and scraps of the magical arts. At 19 he asked to receive his share of his father's fortune in money, in order to try his own fortunes elsewhere. Because the family business didn't need many managers, his request was granted.

After receiving the money he wandered around High Rock as a travelling merchant and showman, using his meagre knowledge of Alteration and Illusion in the latter occupation. He traded mainly in alchemic potions he himself had brewed and cheap, weakly enchanted trinkets.

The times weren't good, though, and soon his business was beginning to dry up. Therefore, he moved to Cyrodill which was more prosperous and populous than High Rock. Of course, there were also many other showmen and merchants like him, so competition was hard. Because of this he began to think about moving to Skyrim. He had heard there wouldn't be so much competition in the alchemical and enchanting fields, and that despite the civil war business could be good. Besides, the war seemed to have settled into a simmering, low-level guerrilla conflict so the risks looked small.

The deciding moment came, when he was in Bruma. An anti-Thalmor riot broke out, and Ricimer was caught in the middle of it. He had no interest in politics aside from moderate patriotism towards the Empire, so he tried to get away. The throng prevented him from this, however, until a group of cavalry charged the mob and dispersed it. A trooper grabbed his collar and dragged him away. After a brief arrest he was released. But a week later he heard a rumour that the Thalmor had heard about the riot. It was said that they suspected that some people who had newly arrived in Bruma had been agents of a pro-Talos conspiracy and incited the riot. This description, unfortunately, could also be fitted to Ricimer.

Ricimer had heard about the operating methods of the Thalmor. So, although the whole thing was just a rumour he didn't have any inclination to take the slightest risk. He packed his things and started northwards, intending to move to Skyrim for at least as long as it would take to things quiet down. Near the border he took a mountain path that seemed to be a shortcut when compared to the main road. In his haste he didn't stop for the night, but pressed on in darkness.

As a result he lost his way, and stumbled amidst stones and roots. Finally he fell into a stream and was carried down some rapids. He survived, but all his possessions were washed away and his clothes were torn. He managed to get onto the bank of the stream, and spent the rest of the night huddling under a fir. When dawn broke, he could not ascertain where he was. His only option was to press northwards, half-naked and bruised as he was. After a few hours' difficult trek he heard low voices speaking in a thicket. He drew closer to see who they were, but suddenly was seized by a pair of Imperial soldiers who sprang from the bushes. He was gagged and bound, as a suspected Stormcloak scout. He had stumbled on the very same ambush that captured Ulfric an hour later.

After the scuffle was over, Ricimer's protests and pleas effected only so much that the Imperial commander of the unit that had caught him desisted from killing him outright. He was also thrown a set of ragged clothes to keep him warm. He was, however, still under suspicion and was to be carted along with the other prisoners somewhere where he could be investigated. The female captain's decision to execute him anyway came as a horrible shock to him. After Alduin rode to the rescue he escaped with Hadvar, but only because he didn't have any better ideas. Well, and the rest is history (or rather, gameplay).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:28 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Name: Esther
Main skills: Heavy Armour, Heavy Weaponry, Enchanting, Alchemy, Block and Conjuration

Backstory:

The backstory is not complete; the rest is not written down anywhere (because I came up with that part after chargen, and chose my start accordingly).
Regarding dragons; Esther does not actively seek them out, but rather avoids them whenever she can, out of a mixture of fear and respect. Mirmulnir will have to wait till level 20+; there are more than enough dragons around even without random attacks. Besides, I'm honestly afraid of those random attacks, because the dragons tend to be Enhanced Mighty ones. :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:28 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

UESPoints: 1
Name: Zahria
Race: Khajiit
Sex: Female
Level: 29
Stone: The Thief

Main Skills
One-Handed: 61(I Dual-Wield)
Archery: 41
Light Armor: 53
Sneak: 78
Lockpicking: 57(No perks)
Pickpocket: 22 (I really need to start raising it)
Speech: 44(No perks)
Alchemy: 61(My favorite trade skill)

Favorite Shout: Elemental Fury

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:04 am 
Undecided
Undecided

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 5
Name: Ripven Wind-Kill

I'm trying to write a story where a character finds himself in a similar situation, so I am trying to plop him into the Elder Scrolls universe and see how he handles things there... Basically, Alduin wasn't the only one caught in the Time Wound when the Elder Scroll was used against him. An ancient Nord (I'm not yet certain if he was Dragon Cult or a Tongue) at the battle got pulled through time along with Alduin. When the World Eater re-emerged in the Fourth Era, Ripven got tossed in as well. Now he finds himself in the future, with no idea what things are like except there's these Imperial fellows who don't seem to like the Ulfric Stormcloak Fan Club.

This may explain why Alduin shows up to Helgen (saying 'Hello' to an old acquaintance). And the reason Ripven doesn't know Dragonrend, even though he was there when it was first used? Rip is the first one to admit that he is, in his words, "...not the sharpest hammer in the shed".

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:36 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games:
Platform:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:04 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:30 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Woo, first post. Anyway, my current character is a burly Nord who looks like a bear and enjoys slitting throats!

-- Name: Galram Aegis-Arm
-- Race: Nord, of course!
--Character Type: Barbarian/Assassin Hybrid

Galram is a true son of Skyrim, but one who is feared more than respected. "Assassin, Daedra-worshipper, butcher of sleeping men." they say, comrades and enemies, as they spread word of his exploits in hushed whispers. If this monster is their hero of legend, gods help the Nords should they ever meet their villain.

Basically, Galram is a pelt-wearing brute, who alternates between skulking in the shadows and fighting sword and board, all wit a healthy dose of poison.

My build...

--Weapons: Mehrune's Razor, Nord Hero Axe/Sword, Targe of the Blooded

--Armor: Fur Armor, Predator's Grace muffled boots, Stormcloak Officer Helm and Gauntlets. (I'm pushing 300 Armor Rating). If I need magic protection, I switch to Savior's Hide/Shield of Ysgrammor. Combined with Lord Stone and shield perks, Dragon Priest are a joke.

-- Questlines: Dark Brotherhood, Stormcloaks, Companions, Thieve's Guild

-- Alignment: Chaotic, slightly evil.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:35 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games:
Created a new character, Tiberius the Imperial. A bard build, jack of all trades master of none. He'll carry a simple sword and bow, like iron or steel. No armor, or if I do wear armor it'll be light and clothes like. He'll use sneak and Illusion mainly to avoid fights and rely more on his companions to do the fighting, but in a pinch he is capable of defending himself adequately. Speechcraft and a smooth tongue are of course his biggest assets.

His main goals are seeking adventure and story. He traveled to Skyrim from Cyrodiil because with the war up north he hoped to learn and find new incredible tales to hear and write. He's in general a good guy, but he's willing to break the law and get in with the "wrong" crowd for the sake of an adventure, but there are things he won't do like murder. He comes off as arrogant and brash, but is good hearted and will help people if he gets the chance. Though he is a bit of a chicken, his bravery shows through when it has too.

So far he just escaped Helgen and stayed the day and night in Riverwood, he is now leaving early in the morning the day after the attack on Helgen to go to Whiterun and alert the Jarl.

So far my plans are that looting will be minimal, he will scrounge up some gold and the like but he sticks with his low level weapons unless he finds a rare artifact, which he'll simply stash at his home.

I am also RPing that he needs to eat a couple times every day, and real food not like raw meat it needs to be cooked, and sleeping every night.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:30 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Name: Nolene Seriathyn
Race: Dunmer(dark elf)
Class: SpellSword
Sign: Steed stone
Skills:
Extra info:
Nolene Seriathyn is a more serious dunmer lass. Hailing from skingrad serving as a gaurdsman, best know as the Ebony knight.she left for skyrim to attend classes in winterhold, and intends to preform the black sacrement as a means of joining the brotherhood. Meanwhile she has to make a choice between goodand evil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:32 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2

Name: Lygia
Birthdate: 1st of Evening Star
Birthsign: The Warrior
Birthplace: Bruma

Personality: Loyal and faithful, honorable and good, quick to laugh or brawl, charitable, free-spirited and cheerful. Enjoys mead or ale and a good song.
Ethics: Good-aligned. Believes in justice, refuses to steal or assault others, though sometimes tempted to start a brawl (enjoys brawling).
Motivation: Believes in Ulfric's cause, in being a "true daughter of Skyrim."

Class: Warrior
Skills: One-handed, block, light armor, smithing, archery, speechcraft.
Fighting Style: Shield and 1h axe, hides behind shield until the opportunity to bash and attack arises. Uses bow when enemies are unreachable, or when hunting animals.
Armor: Currently leather armor unless in the north, then Frostfall demands fur armor.
Weapon: Hide shield, steel war axe, ancient Nordic bow.

Dragonborn: Yes, eventually.
Guilds: Companions, Dawnguard
Thaneships: Whiterun (obviously), Windhelm, probably others..
Civil War: Stormcloaks
Religion: Divines, Talos, Shor, Kyne, etc
MQ: Greybeards

Home: Eventually Hjerim, might build her own home in either the Pale or Falkreath
Husband: Probably, unknown at present
Children: Definitely, in time. After the war, most likely.
Followers: None yet

RP stuff: Does not steal or assault, collects books on legends, the gods, and anything Nordic in nature; collects legendary/mythic weapons and armor. Always drinks mead or ale (never wine!) after a good fight or when in a tavern, will always pay a bard to sing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:07 pm 
The New Number Two
The New Number Two

ES Games:
UESPoints: 1
Name: Rossak, redguard. high level, magic specialist, havent played him for 8 months. Have killed the Ebony Warrior, finished mage's guild and the Hermamora Solstheim storylines, currently fighting the Stormcloak war

I went to my home on Solstheim to find it's original inhabitants are still there, and realised I was thinking of a different character who catually has refurbished Sarethi Manor lol

Since this character has been big into his black books, I am now RPing him as a hero who has lost his memory and is trying to piece things back together again. Obviously memory loss is a hazard of too much contact with Mora and the temptations of ressigning perks

I have been following leads through the thieve's guild as some of the active quests are in Riften (notably he 'awoke' in Riften in the sewers pub with people asking him how he was getting on with this or that. Although he is in some ways extremely powerful, he has to rely on magic to protect him rather than his health. So with any luck the Guild will show him a way to survive by wits and not by might, whilst he uses their network to piece together who he is/was

he has a surprising collection of items in his home in WHiterun, which leads him to suspect there is a lot he has forgotten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:12 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Ursula can be found on page 35 of this topic and...
These updates;
Still a lawful Nord, Dragonborn
Level:69
Finished all storylines except, Companions, Thief & Assassins.
I have used most all of the shout powers at least once.
Now have Soul Tear.
Gold over 400,000
These Skills are Legendary:
Blacksmith
Archery
One-Handed
Light Armor
Conjuration
Currently working on the Legendary Dragon achievement.
"We just finished the Dawnguard quest-line and Serana is relaxing. Today, I used Auriel's Bow to alter the sun."
I may be going to the face sculptor to have the Sabercat scar removed. Maybe a dye-job too. :P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:37 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games:
Platform:
I'll just post one of the characters I'm currently running.

I haven't fleshed them out as much as my other characters but it's nice to put what's already established in writing.

General Info:

Basic premise of her journey in Skyrim:

Suggestions are always welcome. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:05 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2

Jeder sollte einmal reisen in das schöne Vvardenfell!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:47 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games:
Platform:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:59 am 
Undecided
Undecided

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 5
You can always fiddle around with the Ghostblade. Getting this requires you to defeat a Necromancer's coven as well, so that could tie into a mage-related roleplay.

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:53 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Can't post pictures yet, but that is not stopping me from talking about my characters since I always have a hard time resisting that.
Still having some trouble phrasing this kind of stuff right in English, so I'm keeping it a bit short.

Name: Morgan
Race: Redguard
Personality: Very honordriven, a hard worker and very revenge driven. Also not very subtle. Fun to go out drinking with, I assume. She's also pretty loyal and one of my very few characters not prone to steal everything that it not nailed or glued down.
Level: 20 something
Favorite skills: Onehanded, smithing and twohanded.
Backstory: Haven't really worked her backstory out yet. Oops.

Name: Adrian Brunfaire
Race: Breton
Personality: Adrian is quite the pacifist. Generally a friendly is somewhat quiet person. And very curious when it comes to magic. He sometimes becomes a little too careless when exploring things, due to his enthusiasm. Because of that, it is not uncommon to see him stroll into a dungeon, only to come running out fifteen minutes later with more things chasing him than he could ever hope to take on.
Towards other people he's quite secretive when it comes to magic, knowing that many people dislike it. He kind of just keeps to himself in taverns. When at the College however, he loves having indepth conversations on his or other people's discoveries.
Level: 15, I think. Not sure :')
Favorite skills: Restoration, illusion, alchemy and enchanting
Backstory: Adrian does not have a very dramatic or interesting story. He's born in Cyrodiil, son of a farmer, large family, but left to pursue his dreams as a mage. He was quite lucky his parents have mostly the same easy going nature he has, or they'd probably not have let him go.

Name: Ranera Salas
Race: Dunmer
Personality: Ranera is also not much of a talker, but not in same way as Adrian. She harbors the same dislike for Nords as many seem to have for her and does not really care what most of them have to say. She is also a mage, but has no qualms asking around about things if she wants information. Just because she doesn't really do much smalltalk, does not mean she is not assertive. She is.
She has quite a bit of an ego and a vast desire to become more powerful.
Level: 12
Favorite skills: Destruction, alchemy, Illusion and archery
Backstory: Born in Windhelm, got quite restless and went out to work on becoming a great mage, got in trouble while doing magical experiments on her own, hence the near execution, and has a growing desire to one day go to the land of her ancestors.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next