UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: The *New* Ranting Thread
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:19 pm 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 14
Ugh... I hate not being able to sleep.. *looks at clock*. Work is gonna be hell today....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:37 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 7
I reserved the slightly more expensive but later flight exactly because I have strong doubts in my ability to be at the airport at 5- or 6-something am. Pretty [&@%!] off that they not only changed the schedule to the earlier flight but also didn't make my fare any cheaper.

: Offline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:49 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 12
I see. I am destined to be the failure I am. Cool. I'll be homeless, likely starve and freeze. Fair enough. That is what Fate has decided and that is [&@%!] happening. :( WHY.CAN'T? I GET A DAMN JOB!? 24 [&@%!] years, almost 25 and wasting my life doing this [&@%!]. Barely any hobbies, any hopes I have are [&@%!] tempting fate to [&@%!] me and it looooooveeeesss to dangle it over me. JUMP, DOVAH! JUMP FOR THE JOB! I.Loathe this year. I loathe myself, I loathe my decisions in life. Guess Homeless Dovah is going to happen. Yay. I can [&@%!] away all the progress, all the regular interviews. Yay, I get to struggle daily and lose any self respect I have left. Yay!

Just [&@%!] you, fate. [&@%!]. You. I'm ready for a proper interview. Give me a proper interview, not a [&@%!] intial one that barely gives me anything to sell myself on. [&@%!], even proper interviews, i've messed up but come on, keep the damn interviews coming. Let 2018 be the damned year.(assuming that I somehow manage to avoid starving and freezing).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:28 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 13
The goddamn stars have to align for this thing and I'm [&@%!] tired of it. I know the other person isn't the biggest fan of it but it's important to me and I wish I could make them understand how aggravated it makes me without seeming like I'm selfish.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:22 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2
[&@%!] ice. Shortest rant ever.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:39 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
*Throws hands up into the air*
That's it! I'm going on my break, I [&@%!] deserve it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:43 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
2017, you are one of the worst and best years of my [&@%!] life. Worse fr personal [&@%!] as I am gonna to have to [&@%!] hope and pray that I am not dicked over by the council. Best for job hunts because regular interviews. [&@%!] my life. [&@%!] fate. [&@%!] the carrots that are dangled in front of me. Daaaance, Dovah, daaaaance. What's that? You are excellent at retail? But you suck at interviews? Let's [&@%!] you over even mooooreeee!

2018 will be the [&@%!] year I sort my pathetic life out. The year I get a [&@%!] job and sort out a lot of [&@%!], maybe, develop a sense of self worth but [&@%!] you, 2017. [&@%!] you. *whispers* [&@%!]. You. I will gladly watch as you perish, 2017. Gladly laugh as the final seconds of your reign dwindle away! Sure, I'm crazy but you are gone. GONE! GONE! GONE! FOR YOU SEEE, I'm AN INSANE FREAAAK! THEY SAY THAT ALL YEARS ARE CREATED EQUALLY AND THIS IS NOW TURNING INTO A [&@%!] RANT.

But generally, [&@%!] my life. [&@%!] every decision i've made. [&@%!] everything. Also, [&@%!] everything.

P.s. [&@%!] off, 2017.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:52 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Have you ever noticed that in order be asleep you gotta first stay still and pretend to be sleeping for a vague amount of time?...

*Literally cannot sleep and is bored out of his [&@%!] mind*

Ya.. Me neither...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:04 pm 
Undecided
Undecided

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
UESPoints: 5
I think I'll keep this purchase simple and pay with cash...

"What mockery is this? There's no such thing as a $10 bill, right? Awwww, nuts! I have to count out change now? Screen says $1.37, but I just closed the drawer out of sheer habit since everyone pays with a card. Let me get someone with a key. Now, how much are these shiny little discs worth? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:14 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
God damn people still popping shots into the air >__< I [&@%!] hate this city sometimes..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:52 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
So my phone is literally trying to [&@%!] me over. >__<

Is the battery dying off and isn't replaceable? No
Is Windows 10 screwing everything up? Probably not
Was there a forced update that ruined the phone? Probably not(again)

Oh wait, I know! It's the god damn memory <_< Seriously, over 80% of the memory is being dedicated to Systems I.e the one thing I can't [&@%!] manage or delete from. Oh? By all means, store data and receive updates for it bc it aint like I need [&@%!] memory space for using the damn phone!! Oh? What was that? You recommend I go through my apps and clear up space. Jeez wizz, that should be nice if A) Some of the biggest apps are defaulted to the phone and wont allow me to uninstall even if I never need or want them(oh by they sure do love those forced updates and keep getting bigger, oh ya, very nice!) and B). OVER 80% IS DEDICATED TO SYSTEMS, something that quiet frankly doesn't need that excess amount.

So what is my only other option if I wanna keep this phone for longer? Apparently a hard reset is the only fix. Jeeeeez, thanks Microsoft, you sure are a great software company if you cant [&@%!] design a way to manage or fix this clear issue that seems inevitable "Oh, but the hard reset is the.." No its [&@%!] not!!! Deleting everything and removing all my personal data is not a fix, it's a last result, and the fact alone it's treated as the ONLY fix doesn't spell nich confidence when all your forced updates and windows 10 [&@%!] only seem to hasten the death of this phone.

What's your goal? For me to cave in and buy a new phone bc your forcing me to? I knew damn well enough I was never going to get another Microsoft phone long before this, so you damn well not benefitting from this. If anything, it serves you better to retain your customers, and idk, improve the system and profit from your app market(which, may I remind you, it's more [&@%!] bare than an abandoned warehouse! Seriously, doesn't even have the official YouTube, like, how the [&@%!] don't you have that?!)

[&@%!]!! I cant wait to get rid of this nightmare of a phone and by me a proper and reliable android, ya know, kind of like the phone that bloody lasted me longer than I've spent on these forums alone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:58 pm 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
*Patient has dementia*
*And PTSD*
*And a prior stroke*

*Literally [&@%!] me right now* Sure wished I was in ER..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 am 

ES Games:
Platform:
Oh? I'm taking the [&@%!]? Really? BECAUSE I AM [&@%!] LOOKING ALL THE DAMN TIME AND THE STATE OF HOUSING BENEFIT ROOMS IS A [&@%!] IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY! AAAAAAAAAARGH! I really needed more [&@%!] pressure. Sure. Why not, go ahead eye, twitch like crazy. Next thursday, [&@%!] ton of pressure. I HATE DOING ASSESSEMENTS FOR JOB APPLICATIONS! ALWAYS [&@%!] ME OVER.

It's easy for you to say that "If you're determined enough, you will find one." Yeah? You think so? If that was the [&@%!] case, i wuld have a job now, a flat. The reality is, Housing benefit accepted rooms barely exist and they often do it at a price I can't [&@%!] afford. You think I like finding [&@%!] all and knowing that I'm inching closer to being homeless?

AAAAAAARGH!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:05 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
FFS! I know about the finding a room crap! I'm doing it every day and today, I AM MORE [&@%!] CONCERNED WITH PREPARATION FOR A RECRUITMENT EVENT THIS EVENING THEN THAT! AAAAAAAAAARGH! I hate living here. I hate it. If i could, I would have moved out last summer.(That and I [&@%!] hate myself for focusing too much on the job front and not even doing proper searches.) I AM AWARE OF THE SITUATION! Do you really think I want to be here in march and lose £60 thus [&@%!] me over a lot every fortnight? Do you really think I like having this pressure? Or knowing that I am a burden and being frustrated at not being able to find a damn place easily? AAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Right, tonight shall go well! Get the Mcdonalds or this one job and I can enact stupid but [&@%!] it, it works, plan. Sure, it'll be a loan for the former. If it's the latter, I don't give a [&@%!] as I can rent a room easily then save up for a flat. BUT STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE I'M UNAWARE. I AM ALWAYS LOOKING! LOOKING! I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE EVERY [&@%!] THING AND BE PLACED IN A B&B IF I AM [&@%!] LUCKY!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:02 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Note to self; stop forgetting to eat in the mornings.

Being so hungry that you are physically weak and nauseous is not a good thing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:49 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
It's frustrating when there are things that you can't talk to anybody about, but you feel like it's burning a hole.

Post subject: Re: The 'What happened to you today' thread
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:35 pm 

ES Games:
Platform:
Didn't get the bowling job but made some new friends. Today? I AM [&@%!] [&@%!] OFF! Why? Oh, no reason. Just turns out that this [&@%!] group interview wasn't meant to happen for me. Furious at this because now, I have to worry about potentially [&@%!] like this becoming a factor. Time is running out for me and the leads I have for rooms are extremely doubtful. But to [&@%!] fail the damn interview because I applied for a different position in november and was invited? THAT IS [&@%!] ENRAGING [&@%!]! [&@%!] anyone who says "Oh, but you should calm down. It's your fault." No, what is my fault is daring to take advantage of interviews. Busy day because of it and all for [&@%!] ALL! That's right, [&@%!] all. Couldn't do shopping today. [&@%!] you, Yahoo. [&@%!] is refusing to load. "I know, let's not work properly tonight and claim there is no net connection." Go on, throw more [&@%!] at me, life. What? You want me to be homeless in April? FINE! You want me to die? [&@%!] you. You want me to lose motivation? Double [&@%!] you. I know I'll get a bollucking about this but honestly, that is the least of my concerns. Hell, I'm likely to not even be around in April because of [&@%!] systems in the UK.

And I know, I know, i keep [&@%!] about jobs or only posting job stuff but that's all i've got. This is the second [&@%!] time something like this has occured. At least, with the bar trial, it was because I simply lacked experience. I can accept that. I accept being rejected because I know I have [&@%!] up plenty of times in the past. THIS? Oh great, my eye is twitching again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Oh, oh and to top it off, if i do need to take out another budgeting loan, my government masters will refuse. Yeaaah, because god forbid if *gasp* i need it to potentially cover an entire month's rent.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:20 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
There was just one thing I asked you not to tell the neighbours, and what do you do on your first chat with them? Tell them, yes. Thanks for that, that's not annoying at all.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 2
Ho-ly [&@%!] Vivec is huge. I never used to understand why people [&@%!] about it so much but now I get it. The whole city is a [&@%!] maze, and having to do quests where people simply tell you that somwthing is "in Vivec" is an utter mind rot because unlike in Arena and Daggerfall you can't just get people to give you directions or mark a spot on your map because the game's map system is too three-dimensional and complex for anyone to give you any advice beyond, if you're lucky, what [&@%!] canton the thing you're looking for is in, and even when you get to the canton you're looking for it's still a pain in the ass to find everything because none of them have a consistent layout, they're all split up into multiple cells that you need to traverse to get anywhere, everything looks the same, and the hallways are so narrow that the [&@%!] ordinators are always GETTING IN YOUR [&@%!] WAY, AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO GIVE YOU [&@%!] FOR GETTING CLOSE TO THEM. LISTEN, [@#@], IF YOUR GOD HAD ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER HE WOULD HAVE DRAWN UP A COUPLE OF [&@%!] MAPS OF THIS PLACE, NOW EITHER GET OUT OF THE WAY OR TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE THE MAGES' GUILD IS!!!

What sick twisted level designer would inflict this on their players? I haven't felt this exhausted after a commute since I worked for a [&@%!] insurance company. I need a sweetroll.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:37 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Everything is awfullllllllll~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:36 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
UESPoints: 7
Computer BSOD'd seven times last night. I just want to figure out what exactly is causing it 'cause I don't want to have to drop $800 on a video card that's marked up 200% because of bitcoin mining right now, especially if that's not it. :/

: Offline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:20 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Look over at the babbling stream as I get in my car...what do I see prominently in front of the little waterfall? A white plastic cup, and other rubbish. Bloody litterers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:17 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games:
Platform:
Tablet Discord drives me crazy for fullscreen. I don't get how it decides when it wants to go fullscreen. So random.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:30 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Why does my lower back hurt so much god

I don't do heavy lifting wtf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:36 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games:
Platform:
Other Profiles:
Jimmies are being rustled

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next