Hello KickbackYak! Welcome to UESPWiki. It's always good to have new members. If you would like to help improve any of our pages, you may want to take a look at the following links:
- Policies and Guidelines: UESPWiki standards and expectations
- Quick Editing Guide: a quick guide to wiki markup
- Getting Started: how you can help
If you, on the other hand, would like to spice up your userpage, take a look at this link:
- Userboxes: near complete list of userboxes, including a guide to make your own
When you're editing, it's always a good idea to leave edit summaries to explain the changes you have made to a particular page, and remember to sign your talk page posts with four tildes ~~~~. Also, the "show preview" button is a great way to view the changes you've made so far without actually saving the page (our patrollers really appreciate it!).
You have been given a cookie!
Your dedication and diligence to the wiki has not gone unnoticed. A user has seen the progress you've made, and has given you a cookie because of it. Good work! The user had the following to say:
Hey, I see you removed a note from the Martin sandbox, which was indeed a duplicate of a note mentioned before. I would have to ask you to avoid editing someone else's sandbox in the future if you haven't been given permission however. Seeing it's a work in progress, it makes sense that the page isn't right yet. Don't take that the wrong way though, your help is appreciated ~ Dwarfmp 21:56, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
- It's OK, no offence taken whatsoever! I just wasn't really sure if it was allowed or not, and decided that it wouldn't hurt either way. Don't worry, I'll make sure to keep my editing urges in check for when pages actually go live :).KickbackYak 22:12, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
- I wouldn't touch anything contentwise myself (spelling or grammar is probably ok), who knows if the user still needs it. But in this case it's alright, I was merely pointing this out to be sure. Thanks ;) ~ Dwarfmp 23:11, 4 November 2011 (UTC)