User talk:Kalis Agea
Forbidden Legend bug (Xbox)
After collecting all 3 parts of the amulet the game frequently locks you out of the final part of the quest, couldn't figure out how to post it to the thread under quests so I came here for someone with better knowledge than me to do it. of the 4 times I've attempted to do this quest, the quest bugged out/froze up all four times, I still have yet to complete said quest.
126.96.36.199 23:11, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
Could you direct me to one that is filled out properly?
I'm doing this quest now and I could fill this out for ya. But I have no idea what is supposed to go in the fields....
- Not really sure why, but this is the first that came to mind. I assume you are referring to the quest stage field at the bottom of the page. All you must do, really, is open up the editing function for The Black Star, and then edit accordingly. However, to fill this out, you'll need to use the codes that have been released to the public. As I'm not exactly sure as to the details on these codes, unless you have access to or know of them, I would direct you to any of the administrators here, perhaps rpeh, Krusty, or Nephele, or any mentor or Administrator really; out of all the active mentors, I'm probably the most "out of the swing of things", if you will. Thus, that partial answer is all I can give you. Happy editing.--Kalis AgeaYes? Contrib E-mail 03:23, 26 January 2012 (UTC)
PLEASE CHECK MY UPDATE IN SKYRIM SKILLS SECTION
I believe that the setup structure is wrong. Archery is a thief's skill. Enchantment is a warrior's skill. Alchemy is a mage's skill. I have placed an argument in the notes section.— Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 06:22 on February 10, 2012
- Correction: Archery is a Warrior's skill, enchantment is a Mage skill, and Alchemy is a Thief skill. It was explained thoroughly by Tod Howard on a few versions of the E3 demos: Smithing is the Warrior crafting skill, Enchantment the Mage's, and Alchemy the Thief's. Archery used to be a thief/stealth skill, but has since been moved to the warrior branch. Hope that clears things up.--Kalis AgeaYes? Contrib E-mail 23:06, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, AKB! It's good to be back! I'll certainly try my best to contribute. Oh, and I suppose I should get around to redoing my signature... :) Kalis Agea (talk) 00:36, 13 July 2013 (GMT)
- Thanks! Looking forward to working with Morrowind again, since I haven't done anything of the sort for years. --Kalis AgeaYes? Contrib E-mail 07:13, 13 July 2013 (GMT)
- Just a few notes :P Technically, every NPC has spells because of their racial abilities. I have written up a sentence for each race that describes their racial abilities. It can be found in my sandbox. :) Also, for the template, there is no need to link your name, unless you want to put something after it, such as (none). If you are just checking something or writing something, simply putting your name in the proper location is enough, and the template will automatically link it :) Jeancey (talk) 09:09, 13 July 2013 (GMT)
The Resdayn Record
The first edition of the Resdayn Record is out now! The Resdayn Record is the Morrowind Overhaul Project's quarterly newsletter! You can read the newsletter here. If you wish to opt-out of this newsletter, please post a message on my talk page. Thanks for participating in MWOP this quarter!!! Jeancey (talk) 18:47, 13 July 2013 (GMT)
Hey! I just wanted to double check and make sure, but when you are checking things off for MWOP, are you looking up the NPC or location in the construction set? I discovered one page that was written and checked for inventory, but when I went into the CS to check the spells, I noticed that the belt the person was wearing was missing from the page. It is likely an honest mistake, but I just wanted to double check that you are confirming things via the construction set, not just that they are present on the page. Thanks again for your help!!! Jeancey (talk) 01:48, 18 July 2013 (GMT)
- You must be referring to Malexa. That's... rather embarrassing. But, I suppose it happens. Yes, it was just an "honest mistake". My apologies, and thanks for catching that. :) Kalis AgeaYes? Contrib E-mail 00:37, 19 July 2013 (GMT)