|Home Page||Tamriel Rebuilt|
|Setting||Stirk, west of Anvil|
Stirk was originally part of a project by the Tamriel Rebuilt (TR) team to redesign the whole of Hammerfell using the Oblivion engine. Due to a desire to concentrate on the team's main project implementing the entire province of Morrowind on the Morrowind game engine, a decision was taken in December 2009 to remove the Oblivion effort from TR and let it run on its own. The only TR release on the Oblivion engine is the island of Stirk (a small island west of Cyrodiil).
Stirk has since been re-implemented for Morrowind by Project Tamriel as the first part of its Province Cyrodiil project, in collaboration with the TR team, with a shared resource base called TamrielData.
- Items — New items added
- Quests — A guide to all major and minor quests
- Starting Out — A list of hints to help you get started with the new island
- Creatures — A list of the new creatures to kill and maim
- Factions — A guide to the old and new factions
- Maps — A collection of maps that detail additional areas
- Places — A guide to new locations found in Stirk
- Services — A list of the services of new trainers and merchants
- People — A list of all people added by the expansion
- Transport — A list of the modes of transport