Tes3Mod talk:Categorical Function List
Terminating faction membership
Is there a command to remove the faction entry in the stats menu, if one wants to leave a faction? I know the PCexpell, Fcation command, but is there one to completely remove oneself from the faction? -Meisterdieb 18:30, 18 January 2009 (EST)
- Nope. Maybe MWSE has one? --Wrye 14:37, 19 January 2009 (EST)
- Thanks. I was afraid there wasn't any way, but hoped I had just overlooked a command. Will check out MWSE. -Meisterdieb 13:59, 20 January 2009 (EST)
Console command to delete saves?
Is there a console command that allows you to delete saves? I have way too many saves and I want to get rid of them. --Neekerisanni123 13:35, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- Isn't it possible to delete save games by shift-clicking on them from the menu?
- A better method is to find the savegames on your harddrive. They can be found in your Morrowind\Saves\ directory. --Timenn-<talk> 19:08, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- I can't find it anywhere. I've searched for it several times,but still I can't find it. --Neekerisanni123 06:07, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Can't Get Script To Work
short smuggold short doOnce
If ( OnActivate == 1 ) If ( smuggold == 0 ) PlaceAtPC "SS_Vvirt Euldron" 1 128 1 "SS_Vvirt Euldron"->ForceGreeting set smuggold to 1 endif
This script is supposed to spawn a "SS_Vvirt Euldron" behind the player as the player activates a certain chest, then he should ingaege conversation with the player, and finaly it should make sure next time you activate the chest you can open it, but it doesn't seem to work: It says: Script SS_VvirtsGold Miss Matched if/else/endif starting on line 6. Do anyone know what I did wrong, or how to fix this. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 17 december 2010
- I have not done much scripting, but I can see you have two IFs, and only one ENDIF --Brf 12:50, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
Is there any way to change the players race... I mean turn him into an Argonian if he gets a dissease or something?
I've looked trough all commands and couldn't find anything... so could I disable all races but argonian and then open the race menu then after words enable 'em all again?
So, I know what some of the undocumented commands do, can I just put them in the appropriate category? - Kinetically-Interlinked Nirnian Multi-User NthGen Exoform (talk) 09:35, 23 May 2016 (UTC)