Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Helnim Fields
- Traditionally notable only for its guar herds and the Dwemer ruins of Kemel-Ze, House Telvanni took a renewed interest in the region after the Empire established a foothold in the fields of Helnim. Now, tensions run high as ambitious wizards seek to establish their dominance over the Imperial intruders and each other. The region features the Telvanni towers of Tel Muthada and Marog, and an uncomfortable standoff between local and foreign powers in the mixed town of Helnim. — Tamriel Rebuilt
|● Helnim Fields Weather Table ●|
Its largest settlement is Helnim, from which it gets its name. The fields border Azura's Coast across the Inner Sea, Molagreahd to the north, Boethiah's Spine to the east, and the Mephalan Vales to the south.
A list of places found in the Helnim Fields region.
Towns (Tier III)
- Helnim — An Imperial city on the decline, though still an important trade center.
Villages (Tier IV)
- Marog — A small Telvanni town, built into the cliff face opposite the Imperial city of Helnim.
- Tel Muthada — A Telvanni town, located at the Helnim Fields.
Outposts (Tier V)
- Cephorad Keep — A small Imperial fort at the eastern side of Tel Muthada.
- Tel Narrusa — A large twisted Telvanni tower ruled by and named after the Mad Lord of Helnim.
Hamlets (Tier VI)
- Abandoned Shack — A tiny shack on a hill, left alone by civilization.
- Adosi Rothari's Shack — An isolated dwelling belonging to a guar herder.
- Morvil Arelath's Shack — An isolated farm west of Tel Muthada and south of Marog.
- Asnadan — A medium-sized cave southeast of Helnim infested with daedra and containing the lair of a former wizard.
- Berantus — A small cavern in a cliff to the northwest of Helnim, occupied by bandits.
- Galseah — A medium-sized cavern on the northern coast of the Helnim Fields between Marog and Helnim, used by wizards.
- Hadipasu — A small cave southwest of Tel Muthada, inhabited by bandits.
- Mu-Serrudan — A small cave inhabited by skooma smugglers and their slaves.
- Uddunapsit — A small cave near Tel Muthada containing renegade Imperial soldiers.
- Venymlan Deeps — A medium-sized cavern southeast of Tel Muthada which is the hide-out of a powerful sorcerer.
- Kemel-Ze — A huge Dwemer city inhabited by researching archaeologists, reckless adventurers and still-working Dwemer machines.
- The Eternal Voyager — A ship owned by Andrere Moriard, that ferries passengers around the southern Sea of Ghosts from the docks in Helnim.
- The Reckless Maiden — An adventurer's ship, moored in the harbor of Helnim.
- Darano Ancestral Tomb — A large ancestral tomb due north of Tel Muthada containing undead and slaughterfish.
- Falanos Ancestral Tomb — A small ancestral tomb a very short distance south of Helnim containing undead and very little treasure.
- Indalas Ancestral Tomb — A large ancestral tomb southeast of Marog containing undead.
- Ohishiran — A medium-sized Velothi tower inhabited by rogue Telvanni.
|Adosi Rothari||Dunmer||Farmer||7||85||90||80||30||Helnim Fields (28,-3)|
|Merias Tolode||Imperial||Knight||8||96||96||90||30||Helnim Fields (25,-1)|
|Relur Selvayn||Dunmer||Trader||3||74||96||0||30||Helnim Fields (26,-3)|
|Tarbus Norin||Imperial||Warrior||5||84||86||100||30||Helnim Fields (25,-1)|
|Varvsa Romori||Dunmer||Baker||3||55||104||80||30||Helnim Fields (26,-3)|