Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Vahn Isle
Vahn Isle is the largest island in the Telvanni Isles. Although it hosts the capital of all the House Telvanni lands, Port Telvannis, most of the island is undeveloped, with the only other settlement of significant size being Sadas Plantation on its westernmost tip.
One reason for Vahn's lack of development might be its terrain. The island is extremely hilly, and most of the flatter areas are packed with standing stones, while the sandier areas away from the hills are full of mushroom growths. In ancient times, the Dwemer built the now-decaying facility of Bthzundcheft. The daedric ruin of Yashazmus can also be found on Vahn Isle, although it long ago succumbed to the local vegetation.
- Vahn Isle was originally named Gahvan Isle.
- Halaran Camp — A small campsite in the Telvanni Isles, northeast of Port Telvannis.
- Port Telvannis — The huge capital city of Great House Telvanni, on a large island off the eastern coast of the mainland.
- Sadas Plantation — A Telvanni plantation raising netch and silt striders.
- Nethre-Pulu Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine on the road between Sadas Plantation and Port Telvannis where the miners have a drinking problem.
- Terendas Gold Mine — A rich gold mine in the Telvanni Isles.
- Favelnim Ancestral Tomb — A small ancestral tomb a large distance due west of Port Telvannis, containing undead.
- Nerendus Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb filled with undead found on an isolated island northeast of Port Telvannis.
- Thirvayn Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb in the Telvanni Isles containing undead.
- Assarhun — A medium-sized cave east of Port Telvannis in the Telvanni Isles containing animals.
- Bal Daelkhun — A medium-sized cave in the Telvanni Isles containing undead.
- Tristin — A small smugglers' den near Port Telvannis containing smugglers.
- Bthzundcheft — A large Dwemer Ruin in danger of complete destruction by the local vegetation.
- Girithammu Grotto — A medium-sized grotto on the bed of the Sea of Ghosts.
- Gulunibi Grotto — A small grotto in the Telvanni Isles containing water-dwelling animals.
- A Message from Vvardenfell: Meet a messenger from Vvardenfell in Bahrammu.
- A Warning in Firewatch: Save the cover of Vaneris Theneria.
- Balancing Act: The ebony mine in Ranyon-ruhn is still losing money, so you need to take a dive in its paperwork.
- Books of Faith: Those boring books of the Temple should end up at the bottom of the ocean...
- Census in Ranyon-ruhn: Find out why the census in Ranyon-ruhn has stopped.
- Concerns of a Lord: Sometimes, slaves are in short supply, even in Port Telvannis.
- Dispatch to Eldale: Bring a message to Mistress Eldale in Gah Sadrith.
- Fools that Meddle: Remove a priest from Port Telvannis to please Master Vaerin.
- Fresh Delivery: Gather some research subjects from the slavemarket in Port Telvannis.
- Ingredients for Lord Dral: Collect some ingredients for the study of the Archmagister.
- Message to Bal Gernak: Bal Gernak receives a warning to stop his actions, and you should bring it.
- Peacemaker: Solve a dispute between the local priest and another citizen of Ranyon-ruhn.
- Plague: Areth Morvayn wants you to supply an agent of Mistress Eldale, or does he?
- Seeds for Faruna: Bring some precious plant seeds to Mistress Faruna in Tel Oren.
- To Catch a Spy: Discover and eliminate the spy of the Mages Guild.
- Uncharted Waters: Explore a new magical world, and adapt to its conditions.
- Chores in Port Telvannis: Enlighten the city of Port Telvannis and try to gain the support of as many people as you can.
- Angon's Poisoneater Robe: Steal this shiny robe from Sadas Plantation.
- Kidnapping Mala Mirandus: Who thought it was even possible to steal a slave...
- A Disobedient Husband: Resolving a domestic dispute with attempted murder? It's got to be Port Telvannis.
- Don't Give Drink to Miners: The miners in the Nethre-Pulu Egg Mine want to throw a party, and you should sort out the drinks...
- Dreugh Greaves: A wood elf has run off with a vital piece of armor. Get it back!
- Fiancee Lost: The spouse of a Nord adventurer has been kidnapped and is in grave danger.
- Gah Sadrith Inquisition: Gah Sadrith is shaken by an evil daedra worshipper. Find out who it is.
- Hunting an Ogrim: Is this young Telvanni courageous or just plain stupid to attempt to battle an Ogrim?
- Intrigue in Port Telvannis: When a dead body is discovered in Port Telvannis, it is the start of a vendetta.
- Lost in Translation: If you can understand this dunmer gentleman you truly are a knower of the Velothi tongue.
- Ninety-Nine Percent Inspiration: A poet's muse is the final one percent of his inspiration, and she is not happy about that...
- Noises Off: It must be hard to be a successful enchanter when all you hear is noise...
- Pack RATS!!!: A fight between neighbors has gotten out of hand, and it is caused by a strange pet.
- Questions for Athenim Adri: In a small place like Sadas Plantation, curiosity can be troublesome...
- The Sick Strider: Discover the cure quickly, or the huge animal will collapse on top of you...
- The Slave Trade: One of the wares of the Port Telvannis slave market should be returned to the salesman...