Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/The Sick Strider
- (Optional) Hear rumors about a sick Silt Strider in Sadas Plantation.
- Talk to Neroy Assahin to find out about Argil, the strider in question.
- Talk to Gali Therinyth to discover a problem with his cure potion.
- Track down some missing ingredients for Therinyth.
- Take the potion back to Neroy Assahin.
A Sick Animal
Rumors around the Sadas Plantation suggest that one of the ranch's Silt Striders is ill and that Neroy Assahin is becoming increasingly worried about it. If you talk to Assahin, it turns out that Gali Therinyth in Port Telvannis has been working on a cure, but that Argil has taken a turn for the worse and there's no time to lose. He wants you to pick up the potion.
The Main Ingredient
Port Telvannis is either a short journey by River Strider or a quick trip east over the mountains. Gali Therinyth's Alchemist's shop is found just north of The Avenue and above street level. Unfortunately, he tells you that the potion isn't finished and needs three portions of Gravedust for completion. In the light of Argil's increasing sickness, he asks you to find them for him.
A Grave Illness
Gravedust is a fairly rare ingredient with only a few guaranteed samples to be found. Luckily, Thirvayn Ancestral Tomb lies to the northeast of Port Telvannis and has the three required samples. However you find the samples, return them to Gali Therinyth and hand them over along with 50 gold. In return, he hands you Argil's Cure Potion.
Take the potion back to Neroy Assahin on the plantation. He will reward you with 150 gold and will warm to you to the tune of 10 disposition points.
- Each time you decline the quest from Neroy Assahin, his disposition towards you drops five points.
- If you take longer than seven days to procure the potion, you will get a journal update telling you to return and check on Argil. Unfortunately, the Strider has died in the interim. If this happens, Neroy Assahin's disposition drops 30 points and everybody else in the plantation will lose 10 points if you talk to them.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|The Sick Strider (TR_m1_SP_SickStrider)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|5||Apparently one of the Sadas Plantation silt striders has fallen ill, and Neroy Assahin is getting worried about it.|
|10||Neroy Assahin at Sadas Plantation has asked me to retrieve a cure potion for the sick siltstrider, Argil. I should get the potion from Gali Therinyth, an alchemist in Port Telvannis.|
|20||Gali Therinyth told me that the potion isn't quite ready, and he would like me to fetch three portions of gravedust for him.|
|30||I brought Gali Therinyth some gravedust. He was able to finish the potion.|
|40||I have purchased the cure potion for Argil.|
|60||It has been several days since I agreed to get the cure potion for Argil. I should return to Sadas Plantation and check on him.|
|100||I brought the cure potion back to Neroy Assahin. He expects Argil to make a full recovery.|
|105||I told Neroy Assahin I didn't have the time to fetch the cure potion. He will try to find someone else.|
|110||Argil has died. Neroy Assahin will no longer speak to me.|