Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Telvanni Isles
- The scattered islands of this archipelago, with their uninviting terrain of barren hills and damp fungal groves, seem inhospitable at first glance. Yet, the Isles serve as the isolated heartland of the reclusive Great House Telvanni. The twisted sprawl of Port Telvannis serves as the House’s capital, and several other towns and plantations populate the surrounding islands. — Tamriel Rebuilt
|● Telvanni Isles Weather Table ●|
The Telvanni Isles are the most northeastern isles of Tamriel, located in the Telvannis District of Morrowind. As the name suggests, they are controlled by House Telvanni. The twisted fungi and vegetation influence the way the Telvanni construct their towers.
Its largest settlement is Port Telvannis. The isles border the Padomaic Ocean region to the south (though the ocean in fact surrounds all of the east and north as well), the Sea of Ghosts to the northwest, and Boethiah's Spine and Molagreahd across a narrow channel to the southwest.
A list of places found in the Telvanni Isles region.
Metropolises (Tier I)
- Port Telvannis — The huge capital city of Great House Telvanni, on a large island off the eastern coast of the mainland.
Cities (Tier II)
Villages (Tier IV)
- Bahrammu — A very poor ramshackle settlement, the northernmost of the Telvannis district.
- Sadas Plantation — A Telvanni plantation raising netch and silt striders.
Hamlets (Tier VI)
- Assarhun — A medium-sized cave east of Port Telvannis in the Telvanni Isles containing animals.
- Bal Daelkhun — A medium-sized cave in the Telvanni Isles containing undead.
- Kili Dalder — A medium-sized, partially-submerged cave in the Telvanni Isles containing animals.
- Ravalas Cavern — A medium-sized cave in the Telvanni Isles where a deal is going down...
- Siridunbal — A medium-sized cave in the Telvanni Isles containing undead.
- Tristin — A small smugglers' den near Port Telvannis containing smugglers.
- Bthzundcheft — A large Dwemer Ruin in danger of complete destruction by the local vegetation.
- Ashurnasaddus Grotto — A medium-sized grotto on Balvvarden Island, north of Bahrammu.
- Girithammu Grotto — A medium-sized grotto on the bed of the Sea of Ghosts.
- Gulunibi Grotto — A small grotto in the Telvanni Isles containing water-dwelling animals.
- Nethre-Pulu Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine on the road between Sadas Plantation and Port Telvannis where the miners have a drinking problem.
- Terendas Gold Mine — A rich gold mine in the Telvanni Isles.
- Beached Shipwreck — The remains of a ship that came to grief on the coast of the Isle of Arches.
- Entrenched Shipwreck — A wreck found deep in a trench in the Sea of Ghosts just west of Sadas Plantation.
- Favelnim Ancestral Tomb — A small ancestral tomb a large distance due west of Port Telvannis, containing undead.
- Nerendus Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb filled with undead found on an isolated island northeast of Port Telvannis.
- Thirvayn Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb in the Telvanni Isles containing undead.
A list of quests involving the Telvanni Isles region.
- Pilgrimage to the Isle of Arches: Bring some slaughterfish scales with you and visit this wild island.
- Don't Give Drink to Miners: The miners in the Nethre-Pulu Egg Mine want to throw a party, and you should sort out the drinks...
- Hunting an Ogrim: Is this young Telvanni courageous or just plain stupid to attempt to battle an Ogrim?
- Woebringer: Why is a proud Nord warrior walking around naked and why is a slave girl carrying around a giant warhammer?
|Olivie Arche||Breton||Slave||4||55||104||0||30||Telvanni Isles (38,17)||Features in the quest Woebringer.|
|Sjard||Nord||Barbarian||9||113||72||30||30||Telvanni Isles (40,19)||Starts the quest Woebringer.|