The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Map 1
- The Elfmaid — A cargo ship that has been forced into port at Bal Oyra for repairs.
- The Northern Wind — The floating headquarters of the Imperial Archaeological Society's expedition to a sunken ruin.
- Pioneer's Wake — A cargo ship currently docked at the quay just outside Llothanis.
- Tasty Seahorse — A ship owned by Virevar Tilvayn, operating from the docks in Firewatch.
- Wave-Render — A ship owned by Dunveri Rodran, that sails between Tel Ouada, Bal Oyra and Firewatch.
- Wild Wave — A ship owned by Viania Claeni, plying the Sea of Ghosts from the docks in Bal Oyra.
- Map 2
- Canyon Crawler — A ship owned by Selothril Llana, that operates between Marog and Helnim.
- The Eternal Voyager — A ship owned by Andrere Moriard, that ferries passengers around the southern Sea of Ghosts from the docks in Helnim.
- The Reckless Maiden — An adventurer's ship, moored in the harbor of Helnim.
- Map 3
- Exodus — A ship currently docked in the harbor of Necrom.
- Gratitude's Wake — A ship in the harbor of Necrom.
- Narcolepsy — A ship in the harbor of Necrom that offers transport to Alt Bosara.
- Map 1
- Beached Shipwreck — The remains of a ship that came to grief on the coast of the Isle of Arches.
- The Duchess — A shipwreck on the floor of the Sea of Ghosts, that carries a dangerous cargo.
- Entrenched Shipwreck — A wreck found deep in a trench in the Sea of Ghosts just west of Sadas Plantation.
- Exposed Shipwreck — A shipwreck located in the Boethiah's Spine region, on the peninsula southeast of Llothanis.
- Hidden Shipwreck — A wreck found on the sea floor just east of Orelu Plantation and the Boethian Mountains Lighthouse.
- Impaled Shipwreck — A wreck to the east of Tel Ouada, which is impaled by an unforgiving stone monolith.
- Rotten Shipwreck — A wreck that came to grief among the islands in the Sea of Ghosts.
- Sinister Shipwreck — All that remains of a vessel that foundered between the mainland and the largest of the Telvanni Isles.
- Map 2
- Stalled Shipwreck — All that's left of a ship that misjudged the entrance to Lake Boethiah.
- Swimming Alit — A vessel that sank off the eastern coast of the mainland.
- Trapped Shipwreck — All that remains of a ship that grounded in Lake Boethiah.
- Map 3