Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Sea of Ghosts
|● Sea of Ghosts Weather Table ●|
The only notable land feature is Urlis Rock; there are also a few grottoes and shipwrecks underwater. Along with the Telvanni Isles, the region borders Molagreahd, Boethiah's Spine, and Azura's Coast to the south, and the waters of Sheogorad to the southwest.
A list of places found in the Sea of Ghosts region.
Since this region only consists of a big sea, there are no settlements located within it.
- Adanibi Grotto — A large grotto on a small island northeast of Aegondo Point.
- Oda-Nammu Grotto — An underwater cave north of Tel Ouada.
- Seradan Grotto — A large grotto in the Sea of Ghosts containing a valuable treasure.
- Impaled Shipwreck — A wreck to the east of Tel Ouada, which is impaled by an unforgiving stone monolith.
- Rotten Shipwreck — A wreck that came to grief among the islands in the Sea of Ghosts.
A list of quests involving the Sea of Ghosts region.
- Search for a Perfect Sword: A High Elf wants the perfect sword. But does it even exist?
- The Widow and the Sea: A humble fisherman is lost, but was he taken by the sea?