The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Balsincag Diamond Mine — A diamond mine in the Boethiah's Spine, inhabited by the creatures that killed the miners.
- Helnim, Diamond Mine — A large diamond mine in Helnim's slum district.
- Veramus Iron Mine — A large iron and diamond mine in the mountains northeast from Tel Oren.
- Dillitan Ebony Mine — A medium-sized ebony mine east of Alt Bosara containing slave miners.
- Ranyon-ruhn, Mine — A troubled ebony mine below Ranyon-ruhn.
- Varethan Ebony Mine — A small ebony mine in the Boethiah's Spine inhabited by miners and their slaves.
- Dansudipat Egg Mine — A large egg mine south of Ranyon-ruhn.
- Dulun-Sarethi Egg Mine — A deserted egg mine in the Boethiah's Spine that holds a secret within.
- Helnim Egg Mine — A large egg mine on the outskirts of Helnim.
- Jherun Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine east of Alt Bosara containing kwama and miners.
- Kapid-Namisat Egg Mine — A small egg mine south of Tel Mothrivra containing kwama and miners.
- Namidan Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine in the Boethiah's Spine that also has an underwater section.
- Nethre-Pulu Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine on the road between Sadas Plantation and Port Telvannis where the miners have a drinking problem.
- Sodri-Tilur Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine south of Tel Ouada.
- Soludanni Egg Mine — A medium-sized egg mine in the Boethiah's Spine containing kwama and egg miners.
- Vallen-Dun Eggmine — A split-level egg mine in the Mephalan Vales, west of Tel Muthada and south of Marog.
- Verdunasha-Beracavada Egg Mine — An abandoned egg mine, southwest of Sarvanni, that has been taken over by bandits.