The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Abammu Grotto — A tiny grotto in Boethiah's Spine.
- Adanibi Grotto — A large grotto on a small island northeast of Aegondo Point.
- Ashurnasaddus Grotto — A medium-sized grotto on Balvvarden Island, north of Bahrammu.
- Asohaldan Grotto — An underwater grotto located in the Sundered Scar region.
- Girithammu Grotto — A medium-sized grotto on the bed of the Sea of Ghosts.
- Gulunibi Grotto — A small grotto in the Telvanni Isles containing water-dwelling animals.
- Kitanga — A submerged cavern in the Boethiah's Spine, filled with bloatspore and bereft of life.
- Manabilu Grotto — A medium-sized grotto in the Boethiah's Spine near Tel Oren.
- Oda-Nammu Grotto — An underwater cave north of Tel Ouada.
- Saekim-Sur Grotto — An underwater cave close to Tel Ouada containing a memorial to a lute player.
- Seradan Grotto — A large grotto in the Sea of Ghosts containing a valuable treasure.
- Sulnwipu Grotto — A large underwater cave in Lake Boethiah west of Tel Mothrivra that leads to a ruined shrine.
- Telvan Grotto — A well-hidden grotto northeast of Alt Bosara.
- Unknown Grotto — A small grotto only reachable through a shipwreck.