Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Dwemer Ruins
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Amthuandz — A medium-sized Dwemer ruin currently undergoing excavation, located to the northeast of Tel Muthada.
- Archtumz — A recently discovered small Dwemer ruin located within the Palisnabat glass mine.
- Ardkoz — A dwemer ruin hidden within the cave of Mansurabi, containing a complicated moving puzzle.
- Bthangthamuzand — A large Dwemer ruin directly south of Adurin-Ouaka in the Boethiah's Spine, used as a hideout by bandits.
- Bthzundcheft — A large Dwemer Ruin in danger of complete destruction by the local vegetation.
- Chunzefk — A Dwemer ruin located in the Sundered Scar region.
- Kemel-Ze — A huge Dwemer city inhabited by researching archaeologists, reckless adventurers and still-working Dwemer machines.
- Kvazmunduncharz — A Dwemer ruin southwest of Ranyon-ruhn and northwest of the Telvanni Library.
- Manrizache — A Dwemer ruin that has sunk under the ocean and is being investigated by archaeologists.
- Mzankh — A large Dwemer ruin between Helnim and the Telvanni Library.
- Nchazdrumn — A large Dwemer ruin east of Baldrahn, still full of working Dwemer machines.