|Home Page||Project Tamriel|
Project Tamriel (commonly abbreviated as PT) is a collection of collaborative fan-based modding projects working together to create all of Tamriel in Morrowind's engine. The provinces are based on earlier lore and a much larger-scaled world so that they can fit seamlessly with the original game. Two major mods within Project Tamriel are currently available and in active development, Skyrim: Home of the Nords and Province: Cyrodiil, with a number of other projects in the planning stages.
- Skyrim: Home of the Nords — A project to create all of Skyrim
- Province: Cyrodiil — A project to create all of Cyrodiil
- High Rock 427 — A project in the planning stages to create High Rock circa 3E 427
- Elsweyr: Paradise of Sugar — A project in the planning stages to create Elsweyr
- There is also planning work being done for a Valenwood project, though it does not have an official name yet. Some members of Tamriel Rebuilt want to continue into Black Marsh once mainland Morrowind is complete, under the name Eye of Argonia. The other provinces have few, if any, members working on them, and not much planning except for an overall map of Tamriel to coordinate the projects.
- The names of the Black Marsh and Elsweyr projects reference Eye of Argonia and Paradise Sugar, two canceled sequels to Redguard.