Tes2Mod:Daggerfall Unity/Mod Creation
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
An article on the Workshop website provides an overview of modding:
There are three tutorials on the Workshop Forums concerning mod creation:
- Creating a Mod
- Asset Injection (for graphical / audio replacements)
- World Data / Quest Packs / New Guilds (for replacing factions and changing building contents in the game world)
How to Edit Existing an .dfmod
- Place the .dfmod file in the Mods folder of your Daggerfall Unity installation.
- Enter Daggerfall Unity, and in the initial menu, click the "Mods" button in the bottom left.
- Select the mod you want to edit. Look to the right, and click the "Extract Text" button.
- The files for that mod will be decompressed into the Mods folder in the form of .txt files.