Skyrim talk:Weakness to Poison

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search

Compounded Poisons[edit]

Can we assume that following up a Weakness to Poison attack with subsequent Weakness to Poison attacks increases the degree of each "dose"? Example, 1st attack administers Weakness to Poison 20%, and a second attack with the same poison results in a 24% Weakness, for a total 44% Weakness to Poison during the overlapping time of effect? I would think so, but Skyrim's mechanics differ enough from previous ES games to raise the question. 06:50, 1 January 2012 (UTC)

I have been wondering and assuming the same thing. It makes sense that Weakness to Poison would amplify itself on separate poisons, unless it has been specifically scripted not to work like that. I've never tried it because frankly the effect is hard to come by and I don't have the Concentrated Poison perk yet; I'm sure someone could find out. Tea ache sea (talk) 16:53, 8 November 2014 (GMT)

Which poisons are affected?[edit]

Is the target weaker to forms of poison that deal health damage? Or is it weaker to all forms of poison, the type of potion?
What I mean is, if I make a target weaker to poison by 20%, and then apply an Aversion to Fire of 50% – has the target now a weakness to fire of 60%? -- CompleCCity (talk) 14:57, 28 March 2014 (GMT)