Skyrim talk:Riverwood Trader
This page should be merged with Riverwood Traders. This page as more technical information such as the Console Location Code, and number of Cooking Pots/Spits. Also, Lucan's Dry Goods gets redirected to this page, and that name is the name that shows up in the PC Console. -- Douchette 08:22, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
- This is the correct page name -- the store is called Riverwood Trader, not Riverwood Traders. --NepheleTalk 20:15, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
i think the note on the bottom about investing in the store will give the owner more gold than it's supposed too was a bug that was fixed in the latest patch, or so I heard... — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 10:35 on 18 February 2012
- It still worked for me yesterday when i tried it...RIM 13:39, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
- It has been working for me since I unlocked the perk and invested in the store. He usually has just over 11,000 gold in my game. Everytime I need to sell a large amount of merchandise I just travel there and sell it to him then wait 48 hours until his stock is replenished. --Dlsmith08 21:28, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
Any safe chests for storage?
"It is possible to invest in the Riverwood Trader so that the merchant's available cash can be permanently increased to up to 10750 gold."
I think that is an error. Can someone verify? 22.214.171.124 15:10, 23 December 2012 (GMT)
- An error as in untrue? In that case no, it is not an error, it has been verified multiple times by multiple users. Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 15:13, 23 December 2012 (GMT)
- Is it too early to remove the note? It's been confirmed by PC players that 1.9 has fixed this but 1.9 hasn't been released to the game consoles yet. --DagmarH (talk) 03:53, 29 March 2013 (GMT)
Bed Becomes Available
Of the two beds upstairs, the one next to the door becomes available to sleep in after you complete the golden claw quest (as in it is no longer owned). I'm thinking this was done on purpose as sort of a reward for completing the quest, and Lucan is giving you a place to sleep upstairs. I thought this might be worth adding to the notes or bugs section. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 23:18 on 6 February 2013
Name possibly changed during development
In the Creation Kit, I was looking at the inventory for the Riverwood Trader. Like most merchants, there is an item that handles the extra 500 gold from the Investor perk. For example, Alvor's chest has the item PerkInvestorRiverwoodAlvorList. What caught my eye was the name for the one associated with the Riverwood Trader, PerkInvestorRiverwoodWhiteriverTraderList. This implies the developers once called this shop Whiteriver Trader. I thought this might be interesting trivia to add to the notes section. At the very least, it will be archived here on the talk page. —Dillonn241 (talk) 23:59, 3 February 2017 (UTC)