Skyrim talk:Amulet of the Moon
Holding onto Moon Amulet
It might be a good idea to NOT return the amulet to kharjo as it will allow you to see exactly where the khajit caravan is at all times. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 14:52 on 26 Apr 2012
- First of all, is this true?
- Second, is it useful? Might be for a character that can't enter towns for trade.
- --Xyzzy 23:55, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
- It's not relevant enough to the quest itself to be noted on this article. In theory, any member of a Khajiit trade caravan with a quest marker directing you to them at any point would be easy to find in that way. In fact, that's true for any NPC, so it's not even worth noting on Kharjo's NPC page, either. I'll remove the note from the article. ABCface◥ 19:05, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
When is Location Determined?
I've reloaded multiple times before speaking to Kharjo, and every time it comes up with the same location - which is on Solstheim and I don't want to go there with my current character. Any tips on getting him to change? — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 12:48 on 21 December 2014
- I can't tell when exactly the quest location is set, but I think it is as soon as the quest starts running in the background, which could be as early as the beginning of the game. -- SarthesArai Talk 13:31, 21 December 2014 (GMT)
- Sarthes' guess was exactly right. The quest starts invisibly when the game starts, which is when the location is set. So there's nothing you can do to change the location short of starting a new game. – Robin Hood (talk) 18:41, 21 December 2014 (GMT)
Amulet spawns in non respawning place
I have cleared Cracked Tusk Keep some time ago (probably very long time ago since i am level 248) and amulet still spawned inside it. PC latest patch , no unofficial patches, Non special edition, Non legendary Skyrim with Hearthfire. Ciberzombie (talk) 13:42, 22 October 2017 (UTC)