|Home City||Raven Rock|
|Level||PC×1 (range=25-60)||Class||Dremora Class|
|Primary Skills||One-handed, Two-handed, Block, Heavy Armor|
|Perks||Agile Defender (rank 4), Armsman (rank 4), Custom Fit, Deft Movement, Dual Flurry (rank 2), Dual Savagery, Matching Set|
|Essential||Yes, until end of Served Cold|
|Faction(s)||DLC2CrimeRavenRockFaction; Raven Rock Severin Manor Faction; Vendil & Tilisu Shared Faction|
He wakes up early in his house at 6am. After wandering his house or the town he heads to the Retching Netch at 5pm. After four hours in the bar, he leaves for his house, finally going to sleep at midnight.
- Dragonborn: Travel to the island of Solstheim to find out what's happening there.
- It's All In The Taste: Distribute Sadri's Sujamma to the citizens of Raven Rock.
- Served Cold: Save Councilor Morvayn from an assassination plot.
His greetings are:
- "Vendil Severin. A pleasure to meet you, serjo."
- "Always glad to help, serjo. What can I do for you?"
- "We meet again, serjo. Speak your mind."
When you reopen the mines, he praises you, saying:
- "Your contribution to our community will never be forgotten. Azura protect you, serjo."
When exiting conversation:
- "Pleasant journey, serjo."
He can sometimes be seen conversing with other citizens:
- Glover: "So what do you think, Vendil? You think this town will survive?"
- Vendil: "I don't know. There are many who would've already expected us to leave this place."
- Glover: "Sure, but then where would you go?"
- Vendil: "A fair question, my friend... a fair question."
- Vendil: "Good news, Adril. The next shipment from Windhelm should include the building supplies you requested."
- Adril: "We'll finally be able to begin repairs on The Bulwark. Thank you."
- Vendil: "If there's anything else I can do, just let me know."
- Adril: "I hesitate to ask for anything else. Your family's done so much for us already."
In the Severin Manor, he can be overheard speaking to the other members of the house if you are sneaking:
- Vendil: "I'm worried. I think she knows."
- Mirri: "She's jealous. Can't say that I blame her."
- Vendil: "Have you taken leave of your senses? We could be exposed... ruined. Ten years of planning all for nothing!"
- Mirri: "It's your choice, "father". Anytime you want to end it, you just give the word."
- Vendil: "This town bores me. How much longer must we stay in this wretched place?"
- Tilisu: "If everything goes well, we won't have to stay here much longer. For now, we wait."
- Vendil: "What am I supposed to do until then?"
- Tilisu: "I don't know, look for someone else to hop into bed with perhaps!"
- Tilisu: "What's wrong with you? Do you want to ruin everything?"
- Vendil: "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm here to do a job, and that's it."
- Tilisu: "I've seen the way you look at her. Do you take me for a fool?"
- Vendil: "Look, "dearest", what I do on my own time is my business. You stick to your business and we'll both be fine."
- Do you know someone called Miraak?
- "Do I? I was going to say no, but somehow I feel like I do. Does that make any sense?"
- Is he someone here in Raven Rock?
- "No, I'm sure of that. And yet... I think I had a dream of a temple, and he was there."
It's All In The Taste
When asked if he wants to taste Sadri's Sujamma:
- Geldis Sadri wants you to try his new drink.
- "Not today, too many things on my mind."
Once you get to a certain point in the quest Served Cold, his name will change to Vendil Ulen and he will permanently relocate to Ashfallow Citadel. He will now be wearing Chitin Heavy Armor with matching boots and bracers. He will turn hostile, yelling things like
- "For House Hlaalu!"
- "Morvayn will pay for this!"
- "For Vilur Ulen!"
- "I'll kill you for this!"
- "I've been trained by the Tong, fool!"
- "First you, then Morvayn!"
- "For Vilur Ulen! Long live House Hlaalu!"
When you finally kill him, he'll utter:
- "I join you in death, father..."